+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why Can't They Figure It Out? Board of Trustee's

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    You know, I can't speak for the family...except for the fact that they're a bunch of idiots.

Maybe the family seems to believe that George Hamilton himself is the head of the board of trustees...did you notice how much they suck up to him when he shows his obviously fake bronzed face?
    JJ, you have to admit that it's the most lifelike actual bronze you've ever seen.

Does anyone think that Cousin Mike might just be genuinely nice to the staff? Because from day one he seemed to be. Or could he have figured out the staff was the board or trustee's after being up for elimination and beating it the second time?

Quote Originally Posted by Snowbie
    Does anyone think that Cousin Mike might just be genuinely nice to the staff? Because from day one he seemed to be. Or could he have figured out the staff was the board or trustee's after being up for elimination and beating it the second time?
    He's just a nice guy. He comes off that way and the staff likes him. And maybe he does know that the staff might be the BOT. Also, how many times has he been on the block, now what? three or four times?

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BBfan
    He's just a nice guy. He comes off that way and the staff likes him. And maybe he does know that the staff might be the BOT. Also, how many times has he been on the block, now what? three or four times?
    Either he's a genuinely nice guy, or he is amazingly good at acting like one for the show. I'm leaning towards the former.

He's been on the block three times; he's beaten Rob, Maria, and Anthony. By this point in the show, his relatives must realize that to face him is to face their doom.

My biggest concern at this point is that the board might pick Uncle Michael over thim. I can't think of anything that UM has done that the board would find offensive - he seems to treat his relatives and the staff well - and they might think that his maturity would keep him from spending the money foolishly. The only reason I can see that they would vote against UM is because they don't want Aunt Donna to have a piece of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    The only reason I can see that they would vote against UM is because they don't want Aunt Donna to have a piece of it.
    Precisely Wayner! UM's biggest mistake was choosing AD as a wife and procreating with her! This the BOT will definitely hold against him when it comes down to it.

I'm wondering of the folks in the tank already who would be the most eligibile to come back and how they are going to work that one? Was Robert? (I think this is the eliminated one I'm thinking of) correct when he was thinking this was a good way to get back into the game when he chose Dawn Marie?

Why Can't They Figure It Out? Board of Trustee's
    Why doesn't the family notice that every time the Secret Board of Trustee's is in session, the staff is missing???

Quote Originally Posted by Monika
    Why Can't They Figure It Out? Board of Trustee's
    Why doesn't the family notice that every time the Secret Board of Trustee's is in session, the staff is missing???
    the family isnt that bright. They probbaly think they are doing chores or something. micheal and ed know i am certain. They probbaly noticed the staff heading to the same place during countless eliminations.

I STILL WANT DAWN TO WIN!!!!

FORT Newbie
    The Family is not as stupid as you think.. knowing the whole Family personally, the Staff makes it very easy to lead them to thinking that they are not the Staff. Im sure if you were all on the show.. you would probably have teh same problem.. would you not?

I'm pretty sure this next episode is where the family finds out who the BOT are. And I can't wait for that episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Familyrulez4189
    The Family is not as stupid as you think.. knowing the whole Family personally, the Staff makes it very easy to lead them to thinking that they are not the Staff. Im sure if you were all on the show.. you would probably have teh same problem.. would you not?
    yeah I agree with you in that sense.. I mean staff is there but they don't stand there hand and foot 24 x 7 you know.. Plus in the last episode when Aunt Donna and others were trying to explain to Ringo how it all works, they said that they are in a lock down for about 3 hours before the eliminated person is announced.. So, could be that they have to sit in a room or something so they don't really know what the staff is doing.. It is very likely that, it's the scenerio..

I do think Mike & Ed do know or suspect the BOT is the staff members.. Probably more then 90% sure.. However, in Mike's case, I really do think he is genuinely nice. Ed, I think is sharp and more cut throat then mike however, he handles himself well.. I am rooting for Mike all the way.. he is such a cutie... Anyone know how his dating life is after the show aired?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123