+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 show thread *spoilers*

LG.

8/6 show thread *spoilers*

OK, if anyone else is watching tonight in Eastern or Central time, post along with me.

Reminder, all spoilers need to stay in here until after the show is done airing on the West coast, so, um what, 1 pm Eastern time. I could be wrong about that time. After my bedtime anyway.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I'm watching I *HATE* aunt donna! lol
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

LOL... this show just cracks me up! "I can't *believe* that was an educated guess!" well... look at who you are talking about
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

LG.
    this show is darn funny. Thanks for joining in, Giz.

Dawn Marie thinks that a statue is the secret board of trustees.

The Dad Michael was about ready to strangle son Anthony for calling him a moron, right in front of butler Lurch.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I like the 5 that went on the shopping spree... they are my favorites

LG.
    Aunt Donna, Uncle Michael, Anthony, Dawn Marie and somebody else (who?) all have to clean the house while everyone else goes on a shopping spree. Cousin Mike was having fun getting all dressed up.

wow... I'd just sit in the limo as long as possible... I would stay there ALL day and night if i had to... this is a million dollars!

I want cousin mike to win!

LG.
    I like Cousin Mike too. I think he will win because I think he knows that the staff is the board of trustees. He has a knowing glance they showed in an earlier episode. That, and he's not thinking it is an inaminate object, like Dawn Marie.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.

Dawn Marie thinks that a statue is the secret board of trustees.
    It starts in 15 minutes, here...Can't wait for this scene alone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast