+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 8/6 show thread *spoilers*

LG.
    who do you think will bail out of the limo? I think Dawn Marie will freak out and bail if it comes down to waiting it out. Cousin Mike is a fool if he agrees to anything, as I'm pretty sure he could wait them all out (and he only needs to wait out two of them).
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

okay... it's aunt donna, and Jill going in front of the trustees
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

LG.
    It will be one of the parents and then they get to pick which person to go up against the board with

Donna and Jill
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

LG.
    Donna is a piece of work. I think the board will like Jill better.

GOD I hope that Aunt Donna is the one who gets eliminated! PLEASE let her get the boot! I can't STAND her!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

I think that the prettier girl, umm... the cousin who was already eliminated (can't think of her name) is actually teh smartest one there... I hope that she is teh family member that they put BACK into the game

LG.
    Maria, you mean Giz?

YAY!!! Aunt donna gets the boot!! wooohoooo!

LG.
    oh, everyone has nasty things to say about Donna.

The social secretary Ringo doesn't like that Jill is hard to wake up.

Donna speculates that "the board may be a joke, I dunno"

Pretty much everyone is voting for Donna and they're showing us that. Hmmm, I thought they waited and revealed that later in front of the Family

yeah Maria... I dont really remember *too* much about her, because I just saw this back when it first aired, missed it when they redid it... but I personally like maria

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast