+ Reply to Thread

Thread: is this the same family as before...just a continuation

is this the same family as before...just a continuation

Is this going to be the same family or a different one. Before i commit to watching this show i need to know what other of my reality shows will be finishing so that i can fit this one into my viewing pleasures.

It is the same family. They are going to review the first 3 episodes on the 30th then finish the series.

thanks...now to debate on whether or not I will be able to sacrfice any of my reality television shows for "the Family" tough call tough call

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness_1975
    thanks...now to debate on whether or not I will be able to sacrfice any of my reality television shows for "the Family" tough call tough call
    Wednesdays at 10pm, what would you be giving up? Simon's Cowell's crapfest? I suppose if you were attached, you could watch one and tape the other.

I suppose you are right....Wednesday at 10 there is nothing on t.v. so I suppose it won't be a sacrifice. I really need to start getting fresh air or something because this reality obssession is getting out of control

Quote Originally Posted by Lioness_1975
    I suppose you are right....Wednesday at 10 there is nothing on t.v. so I suppose it won't be a sacrifice. I really need to start getting fresh air or something because this reality obssession is getting out of control
    I'm sorry. All I see is a picture of two hot half naked girls kissing. My brain has stopped working. You were saying something? What's my name again? Is that the sky?
    (Boy will this sound dumb if Lioness changes her avatar)

+ Reply to Thread