+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 8/30 episode preview

8/30 episode preview

I guess there isn't a new one on 8/23:

House of Pain
    Welcome to Poway Bernardo Mortuary, where a real-life death experience awaits you in our reality series chronicling the intense life at a California funeral home. In the season finale, an emotionally worn Rick hires a "Life Affirmation" expert to give the staff a seminar on how to improve their interaction with grieving families and each other. Reluctantly, the gang is forced to get to know each other more deeply than ever, and even face their own mortality. Will things ever be the same again?

oh, God, how sad was this show? Everyone crying, imagine Rick saying his disengagement to Melissa was on the same scale or worse than his son's death. Yikes, I hope the guy running this seminar recommended counselling for all of them. But it still looked like Rick was trying to guilt Melissa into getting back with him. What happened to his new girlfriend?
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

I thought the show was very interesting and kinda had me teary eyed. As soon as I heard that Rick had written his letter to Melissa, I just loved the "you've gotta be kidding me" look she gave him. I just rolled my eyes as well. Talk about manipulative crap. It was interesting to see the exchange between Chuck and the girls after Shonna had basically pulled him on the carpet for the way he acted when they were growing up. It really looked like Shonna didn't want to hear it. It's too bad that they didn't go over the losses of Chuck and John. I wonder what all Chuck put on his paper? I felt really sorry for David and how his father had treated him and his mom going through so many marriages as he grew up. Isn't David's brother on this site? I thought I saw him post in an early thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dannielle2
    As soon as I heard that Rick had written his letter to Melissa, I just loved the "you've gotta be kidding me" look she gave him. I just rolled my eyes as well. Talk about manipulative crap.
    My thoughts exactly... Rick used the whole thing to guilt trip out Melissa... or should I say... tried. I have never seen one man spend so much time trying to dominate a female. Who is alot smarter than he is...

Melissa is no ones fool and she cracked me up later on telling the camera how she just was not into that kind of hokey stuff. And that she had spent enough money on real therapy to know it was hokey.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    My thoughts exactly... Rick used the whole thing to guilt trip out Melissa... or should I say... tried. I have never seen one man spend so much time trying to dominate a female. Who is alot smarter than he is...

Melissa is no ones fool and she cracked me up later on telling the camera how she just was not into that kind of hokey stuff. And that she had spent enough money on real therapy to know it was hokey.
    I say "my thoughts exactly" to you, too. I agree completely with what you just said. I was very happy to see Melissa wasn't buying what he was selling.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

+ Reply to Thread