+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rick & Melissa

Reality Tv Addict

Rick & Melissa

I swear half the time I think those two just deserve each other. Until they broke up I just hated her but I liked Rick. But ever since they broke up he's been such an ass to everyone else.

It's hard enough to be in a position like that where you are working with family but to have to put up with your family's exes when they break up, I don't think I could do it.

FORT Newbie
    It does make a tense working place but in the last couple of shows Rick seems to act decent around everyone. Maybe he realizes he better off, now that his credit card debt has probably gone down. Melissa seemed to value the clothes and shoes more than relationships. I think I read in an interview that she gave she has already moved on to another guy who lives out of state. Maybe he likes not having her around and just likes paying the bills! Poor sucker. Most of women are out there working hard and trying to make ends meet, but some gals can always seem to meet a fellow who will be glad to by the expensive shoes. Rick need to focus more on his work and see what he can do to make things run more smooth, then life will fall into place and he would probably be a lot happier. Losing his son would be enough to deal with . Somehow I don't think he has dealt with his greif properly. Has anyone heard any new on more shows to follow? I would love to see how some of these situations play out and expand more on the family and their work.

???

I like this show A LOT. The whole Rick and Melissa to me was like a trainwreck. I like her and I like him (especially now that he is being nicer to everyone)....she really made it clear (at least to the cameras, maybe not Rick) that she was into herself, being independent and having lots of "stuff" (clothes, shoes, etc)......there was no other way for this thing to end, but in disaster! I feel the worst for Emily, though. She seems to be married to a creep.
    You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em...

Yeah, I just don't get what Emily ever saw in him. She's such a beautiful girl, a little hot tempered, but so pretty. I think she could do modeling, she's got a great figure. A lot less stressful and better pay!

FORT Newbie
    i love this show too. It's the only reality show I watch. I check the lineup on A&E and looks like Monday night will two more re-runs. They still have so much more to tell us I hope the shows continue. We have to find out more about John and his marriage. David looks like an open book , but I'd like to see more about how he gets on everybody nerves. Rick needs a good woman, Chuck needs a good woman, John may be in need of a good woman soon! Shonna needs some help with her workload, Emily needs some help with her husband(I just love her little son Ramsey) and Melissa needs some more shoes! This show is better than any soap opera around.

Quote Originally Posted by firewife187
    I like this show A LOT. The whole Rick and Melissa to me was like a trainwreck. I like her and I like him (especially now that he is being nicer to everyone)....she really made it clear (at least to the cameras, maybe not Rick) that she was into herself, being independent and having lots of "stuff" (clothes, shoes, etc)......there was no other way for this thing to end, but in disaster! I feel the worst for Emily, though. She seems to be married to a creep.
    I have notice that when they have shown Melissa's apartment it has no furniture. Even her mattress is on the floor with no frame. (or it look like that to me.)

And talking about Emily's little boy... he cracked me up when he told Melissa how bad her eye make-up looked.

Reality Tv Addict
    During the break-up espisode something was mentioned about Melissa possibly cheating on him with some other guy.... wonder if that's her LD lover.

I had an idea the other day. Maybe there could be some "cross reality TV" and merge Family Plots with Will You Marry My Dad? and maybe Chuck will get some action finally.

And for what it's worth, I'm getting the feeling that Chuck is more talk than action (he claims he goes out a lot and acts like a smooth operator but when faced with a date, admits that he hasn't gone out on a date for a long time and gets nervous and shy?).
    Last edited by dannielle2; 07-19-2004 at 02:03 PM.

FORT Newbie
    hey just ask julie. Sorry but I can't figure about what you meant by melissa's LD lover? And maybe someone else was in the picture before Rick and Melissa called it quits. I thought I thought I heard her telling Shonna something about being at a spa and Rick checked up on her, and things were not as they seemed. The place was not open or she wasn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby
    And talking about Emily's little boy... he cracked me up when he told Melissa how bad her eye make-up looked.
    I loved that too .. and than the little sister telling him when he got older he would like girls that had bad makeup.. These kids are adorable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast