+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7/5 Episode Preview (WARNING: contains spoiler for 6/28 episode)

7/5 Episode Preview (WARNING: contains spoiler for 6/28 episode)

A Rich Life
    Office Manager and youngest Wissmiller sister Emily has the mortuary's most overlooked--and often most stressful--job. Today is particularly bad because Rick takes out his recent break-up with Melissa on Emily, and the emotional demands of grieving families stretch her to the max. To make matters worse, baby brother Von is coming to town, and the family party will be held at her house that evening. Welcome to the Poway Bernardo Mortuary, where a real-life death experience awaits you!

have we seen the break up yet? Love this show.
    So live that anyone speaking ill of you is branded a liar

Quote Originally Posted by dannielle2
    To make matters worse, baby brother Von is coming to town, and the family party will be held at her house that evening.
    I must have missed an episode... There is a brother? And they are just now mentioning him? Have the girls ever made reference to him?

Shonna did reference him once and he was in that family picture that Chuck held in one episode.

Can't wait to see brother Von!!! I wonder if their mom will be at the party? I think it's so strange that she and Chuck live in the same building! Seems like it would be hard to get on with your life if your ex was your neighbor.

JDS
    FORT Newbie

Von... Von who?

If I'm not mistaken, Von, the younger brother, is still back in Chicago, where he is a police officer.

FORT Newbie

Brother Von

If I'm not mistaken, brother Von was on an episode last season where he used the company van/car and Rick had a fit over it. It was the episode where they had a family party.

+ Reply to Thread