+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

6/14 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread only, until 1am Eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Maybe I am the only one who watched tonights show? Okay.

Smoking, boxing and angst over the stress of doing business. Well not to worry, jarring their brains and torching their lungs won't leave any of them with the problem of stress over doing business too long. Eiither they will have no recall of the stress or actually become business for the mortuary up the street.

Seriously though, Johns interaction with the family of the baby was touching. His musing about the families strong Christian faith was sincerely put. He is wishing to find meaning in his sons life and death. I hope he keeps looking so that he can find what he needs. He appears to be stuck right now. To not discuss it with his own family is sad. The respectful interaction with the family who dressed their mom was sweet.

I really liked the brand new episode last night.

Sue seems like a very nice lady and boy was she a gorgeous woman! She's still attractive but did Chuck realize what a beautiful wife he had? I was bothered by how she had this look on her face almost like "Is he going to hit me?" when he came in and everyone was real nervous. Musta been real fun being in that household. It's also sad that Shonna feels like she has to protect and defend her mom from her bully of a dad. I'd love to know what on earth started the fight between him and whoever outside that restaurant.
    Shonna had me in tears when she was saying how much her mom means to her and how guilty she feels for how she treated her.

+ Reply to Thread