+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 6/7 Episode Preview

6/7 Episode Preview

I went to the A & E website and checked their upcoming schedule and this is the description for the episode on June 7th:

Please Date Our Dad
    The girls secretly sign up Chuck for an Internet dating service. Meanwhile, David arranges the funeral for a reclusive woman who died without family or friends, making him realize how lucky he is to have found his own wife. Will Chuck have the same luck? Find out in our series that chronicles the intense, peculiar, and sometimes hilarious days and nights at Poway Bernardo Mortuary in San Diego, where the three Wissmiller sisters, their hot-blooded father, and a quirky funeral director work

DEELERIOUS!

Hey Dannielle...I agree!

Hi Dannielle, Just want to say, I think that episode
    you looked up,does sound like its going to be a great one! I can't wait to see it! Sounds funny! I love Chuck!
    He is soooo funny....and good lookin'...and this one episode will probably be a classic! Well, see ya! Dee
    NY2LA

DEELERIOUS!

Definitely Agree with Dannielle! Good work!

Quote Originally Posted by deeanderson
    Hi Dannielle, Just want to say, I think that episode
    you looked up,does sound like its going to be a great one! I can't wait to see it! Sounds funny! I love Chuck!
    He is soooo funny....and good lookin'...and this one episode will probably be a classic! Well, see ya! Dee
    Or should I say, I'll be watchin' too!
    NY2LA

Here's a slightly different description off the A & E site:

EPISODE 8
    Please Date Our Dad

Chuck needs a date, and though he doesn't know it yet, his daughters are going to play matchmaker and find one for him. He likes them young and pretty, but the girls think they can make a better choice. Secretly they sign him up on an internet dating site, and the whole mortuary gets in on the act. David (who met his own wife through the web) provides the know-how, Rick helps write Chuck's profile and Emily and Shonna vet the prospects. Meanwhile, David arranges the funeral for a reclusive woman who died without family or friends, making him realize how lucky he is to have found his own wife. Will Chuck have the same luck?

Oh my...I can hardly wait to see this!

+ Reply to Thread