+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So how does Melissa do it?

So how does Melissa do it?

How do you work part time in San Diego, have a house on a hill and some financial freedom?

FORT Newbie
    The way women have been doing it for decades...Marry, divorce, take half--repeat as needed.

how do you 'take' half of what's yours?? :rolleyes
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Ahhh...

She sure was giving the world an eyeful last night in her nightgown, wasn't she?

After the episode last night, with all the crap that Shonna and Emily were dealing with, I've come to believe that Melissa is the smartest one there. It was just painful to watch how much grief they were being given for a simple Girls Night Out. It was also amazing to see how "creative" they are being with editing. It looked like they took a few different episodes and spliced them together.

FORT Newbie
    You're correct about the editing... in the very first episode, the sister's did a "girl's night out" in the exact same outfits. Interesting.

I've watched a few of these "reality" shows and I hate the way the editors do things. Typically it's so sloppy it's embarassing to watch. I've now decided to count how many times Chuck changes clothes from scene to scene. They don't even pay attention to a little concept called "continuity". They slap random scenes together from different days and don't seem to think that people will notice that the clothes change. It's either that or Chuck changes clothes more often than Cher.

They just filmed that entire girls night out and decided to use the "happy" footage for one episode and then the "angry" footage for another episode. I also couldn't help but wonder with all the problems they say they have with their husbands, that when the husbands watched the episode and saw what was broadcast and heard what was said, that it isn't gonna help anything.

FORT Newbie

Beware of the fiance

Melissa!!! Lose that Loser - RICK!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Hey, I'd love to live like Melissa does - in San Diego. I can afford to live like that here, in piddly little Utah, but San Diego? I just don't understand why she lives like that, when the rest of her family works their asses off, especially Shonna. Shouldn't she at least feel even a twinge of guilt? The business is in chaos, I'm sure that's the way they run everything, however, but Melissa should at least pitch in. Have they said that she has been married? I haven't heard that, but it would be interesting to know. JMO

FORT Newbie

How does Emily do it either?

Has anyone ever noticed that Emily, who only recently started in the office, has a Louis Vuitton purse?? It looks like Melissa isn't the only one that spends large amounts of money on material items (not that there's anything wrong with that!!) Just wondering how they all do it (maybe the reality TV profits gave their salaries a good boost?)

Melissa doesn't own that "house". She rents it. And it's not a house it's a duplex. And she's out in the boonies and she's been there awhile so her rent is less than one would think.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast