+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Family Plots, 4/26 show #3 Chuck MIA/WAB

Family Plots, 4/26 show #3 Chuck MIA/WAB

Chuck:MIA/WAB Missing in Action, without a brain

The day starts off with 4 new bodies that came in and need preparing, one body that needs to be at the airport in 40 minutes and Chuck oversleeps. Obviously a dedicated worker, he takes a leisurely bowl of cereal at the 8am, the exact time he should be pulling into the ME office area to pick up some bodies. On his way to work he misses his exit cause his mind is wandering. He must have been hit real hard in the ring and his brain is still out of town on vacation while the rest of him took a trip to the canvas. Being the father, he gets to acting immature when he feels he isn't getting enough attention. Finally showing up late to the Parlor, he starts bitching cause everyone else is rushing him along due to his own incompetence. The only reason he has the job is that the other guys that had it before were stealing and using the company van for their own purposes. At least Chuck doesn't take party breaks, he just takes good sense breaks, while driving. This can be directly attributed to his hobby of beating other guy's fists with his head, dainbramage has set in and filling all the cracks in his head. He does pick the worst times to take a break from reality, when he is going to pick up a body, making more u-turns than an ex-cheerleader picking a new doctor-husband At last he makes it to the retirement home, and gently prepares the lady for the trip to the mortuary. He may have scrambled eggs for brains sometimes, but he does have a heart. Meanwhile David is having his regular day of anal-retentiveness. I am not saying he is hyper, but speed freaks are calmer than Dave is waiting for family to show up to go over planning a memorial. Dave is all cool and suave as he points out to the gray haired lady that she was late. Now is that coolness under pressure or what!!! Man what a DORK!!! If that was any more crass, he would have the lady write 200 times "I will not be late for funeral planning again." He must have taken massive downers during lunch cause his afternoon planning with another family is a lot calmer and more sedate in demeanor. At the end of the day, we wave bye-bye to the crew. Dave goes who knows where, and Chuck goes home to his cat.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Excellent recap!

Dad needs to be on time...man, does he take TIME seriously???!!! Shonna is as cute as ever...Could not believe that David scolded the woman planing the memorial for being late. She is sad enough without getting a little tongue lashing from him. Come on, David, lighten up! You're going to give YOURSELF a coronary!

Ilikai . . .

I'm becoming addicted to your recaps! Good job, as usual!

The more I see of Shonna, the more I like her.

David, I couldn't work around because I would've cussed him out by now, probably! Talk about anal retentive!

And, yup, I think Chuck caught it in the head one time too many in the ring.

But in spite of that, he really, really touched my heart as he took care of that lady. How he handled her, the things he said as he did, were very real and heartfelt.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Yes, I WAS touched by Chuck handling that woman in the resting home, as they call it. He does seem VERY sensitive and if that was my loved one, I would have been very touched if I knew he reacted like that.

I'm lovin' this show. Chuck is a dink but I did love how gentle and caring he was with the elderly woman - it seems that he only has trouble relating to people who are still breathing.
    There seem to be alot of high strung personalities in this mix. Chuck/David/Rick are an explosion waiting to happen.

Sorry but Chuck ogling one of the mourners was just ick.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

AT first, I didnt know who he was oogling...it was one of the mourners>>>!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!! :phhht UNREAL! And he was totally into it saying "Oh yeah...look at her" etc..and things of that ilk. That lady was grieving for GOD sakes! He HAS been punched in the head one too many times!!!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    The whole "dynamics" between him, his daughter and the boss are uncomfortable. He's marrying Chuck's daughter and Chuck wants to punch him in the head. I couldn't work under those conditions.

This episode wasn't that bad.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

DEELERIOUS!

You got it all wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    The whole "dynamics" between him, his daughter and the boss are uncomfortable. He's marrying Chuck's daughter and Chuck wants to punch him in the head. I couldn't work under those conditions.

This episode wasn't that bad.
    The dynamics, as uncomfortable as they may seem to you, are really what makes up a true, close, and very loving, italian family! As foor Chuck saying...
    " I want to punch him..." that is the exact way my dad used to react and respond, BUT THEY DON'T REALLY MEAN THAT.....it is their way of joking! Really!
    It is like watching my family on TV! I guess it is the way the old Italians or boxers, kid!

You know, I don't think that was a mourner that he was commenting on. Both of them were in that large parking lot behind the building and it looks like their parking lot for customers is in the front. It looks like there are a number of businesses back there that share the same parking lot.

+ Reply to Thread