+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: mixed feelings

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    You are so right, KaiCee. Before "Family Plots", who would have thought to mention reality tv in their will or trust?

That's why I say tell your family members all your wishes, as difficult as it may seem.

I'm laying odds the "eyebrow man" did not tell his family, "If you plan to put me in a reality show, make sure they don't draw eyebrows on me."

So, if nothing else, the show is thought-provoking.

Rick...the Manager

I Just Recently Saw Where The Manager Of The Funeral Home Rick, Was Convicted For Fraud. I Would Have Thought That A&e Would Have Done Their "home Work" Before Featuring This Guy.

What's the scoop on the fraud?

I can't say that I'm surprised - but do you know any more details? We all have our pasts, and I don't really expect a "squeaky clean" bunch of people on a reality show like this, but it is an interesting bit of info!

JD this link was posted in Ricks thread.. I think it's everything you were asking about.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Thanks, Duxx. That's what I was looking for. Very interesting! And I thought it was only Fox who didn't check out their people. It's hard to imagine that the question wasn't asked re felons on the show. But I guess with a guy convicted so many times, he might be bound to "falsify" the facts. I'm anxious to see what happens with the show.

It is a good show, as far as I'm concerned. And as far as I know, there's no reason why a felon can't be on a tv show, reality or not...except the business about not having a funeral director's license...

I read an article somewhere that said there were only 7 episodes of the show in total. I'll have to find where I read that
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Dux, I think there are 6 episodes, which means that tommorow night is the last one.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345