+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family Plot Episode #2: Smoke and Mirrors

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yea..for sure they paid. I was just wondering what sorta price you would put on it.. a rush job, not completed and then finally it's a closed casket. Maybe half price, per hour, how much makeup is used, etc..? I was just curious of the "rates" and how they determine them.
    Well they had to reconstruct half her face with Morticians wax. Its the family's fault that its a rush job, and they knew it might not look good. I would say they got charged full price for it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    Well they had to reconstruct half her face with Morticians wax. Its the family's fault that its a rush job, and they knew it might not look good. I would say they got charged full price for it.
    Yeah..I agree. Full price IMO would be the right fee. The family even went against what they were recommending (no open casket), and wanted to "see".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Great recap, Ilikai!

I really thought it was very thoughtful of the eldest (?) daughter of the deceased lady to say a special thanks to Shonna for all her hard work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12