+ Reply to Thread

Thread: David Moravee

David Moravee

Funeral Director David rounds out the team as the employee whose obsessive-compulsive need to get every detail right can rub his co-workers the wrong way and has earned him the nickname 'Rainman.' A die hard 'Trekkie,' Dave secretly longs to be a boss and own his own mortuary, steering clear of the type of family drama that exists at Poway.

FORT Newbie

Great Boss

Quote Originally Posted by John
    Funeral Director David rounds out the team as the employee whose obsessive-compulsive need to get every detail right can rub his co-workers the wrong way and has earned him the nickname 'Rainman.' A die hard 'Trekkie,' Dave secretly longs to be a boss and own his own mortuary, steering clear of the type of family drama that exists at Poway.
    I think Dave make a great Funeral Director, I'm sure its not an easy job and the stress level must be high, I found a great website for Dave, familyplots.tv

are you a fan or family?

moravee
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Is Dave the pacer? I keep getting him mixed up with the other guy, the one who was first to start smoking again.

FORT Newbie
    I'm both a fan and family......Dave is my brother so I guess I'm a bit biased

FORT Newbie

Can you answer a question?

Seeing as how you are Dave's brother can you explain why such a competent man is working with all those crazy people? I would gladly go to David or John to have them care for my loved one but not anyone else who works at Poway.
    I can not figure how he stands all the drama from the Wiisemuller's. They annoy the heck outta me and sure don't make the jobs they perform look important to them. I no longer want to watch the show because of all the fighting. I wrote a letter to A&E asking them what they were thinking allowing these people to represent this profession. I was so happy when in one episode David told them to "shut up". David seems to be the only person there who is professional and caring at the same time. He gets called names for doing what he should do when arranging things and I quite agree with him about the fact that everyone seems to come and go as they please.

FORT Newbie
    I Just Read A Post From Nanakate In The "family Plots" Thread Pg 9. She Called And Talked To David And Said He Is Sooo Nice. At Least He Has Been Decent Enough To Talk To Someone About This Show. That's More Than I Have Gotten From The Wissmillers. David Is A Great Guy And Has Not Gotten "too Big For His Britches", As Some OF THE CAST SEEM To Have Done!

I Just Wish He Would Have Given A Straight Yes Or No Answer To Nanakate And Not Left Us Hanging!
    Last edited by nctarheellady; 09-04-2005 at 11:56 PM. Reason: LEFT OUT WORD

FORT Newbie

You are so right

I couldn't agree with you more. I used to frequent the A&E group and all they are talking about is Chuck and finding him a "girlfriend" better than Ricks. I spoke with David often on that site and he was always kind. I went in there and it's now just a few woman posting about Chuck,,,YUck. Sorry if you like him but to me he's not anything important and isn't in my eye's the kind of person I would want to take care of anyone I cared about.
    I'm upset at the fact that the show is more about a dysfunctional family than about what it's supposed to be.Chuck should have been fired when he took those boy's to the boxing club with the funeral homes van while he was carrying remains. He really thought that was funny.

FORT Newbie
    Have Any Of You Guys Seen The New Commercial (ad) For Family Plots? I Saw It A Few Nights Ago, So I Am Assuming There Will Be A Season 3! I Just Don't Get Why David Didn't Tell Nanakate That. He Had To Have Known! The Ad Is Very Different From Last Season's. It Is Basically White With Each Cast Member Shown In A Red "block". Nice Looking New Ad! So Why Has Everyone Been So Hush Hush About It??

FORT Newbie
    We are sorry to inform you that Family Plots will not be renewed for a third
    season.
    Thank you for taking the time to write to A&E Network.

A&E Viewer Relations

-----Original Message-----
    Subject: AE Help Desk

The request below was made from the help desk:
    First Name: James

Request Type: question
    Request: Will there be a third season of "Family Plots"??? If not, why??
    Last edited by John; 01-27-2006 at 08:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread