+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chuck Wissmiller

Chuck Wissmiller

Funeral Assistant, body remover, amateur boxing trainer, and father to Shonna, Melissa and Emily. Chuck is a volatile ex-boxer who could have been a contender. When he's not arguing with his daughters (and then turning around for a hug) or training the next generation of young boxers, Chuck has one thing on his mind: he's a hopeless romantic looking for love. At the bottom of his roughness though, is the incredible empathy and heart of gold that has brought many a grieving family peace and comfort. And another interesting tidbit -- his uncle Johnny Weissmuller, was the original 'Tarzan' in the movies.

FORT Fogey
    Wow, an entertainment family!! Chuck is pretty amusing and I don't think it was disrespectful of him to put the kids in the van with the body (yeah okay, I did wonder about the seatbelts too), but he's one of my favorites of the show, so far.

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Chuck has some issues... re: kids in the van, but I liked the way he handled the removal of the elderly woman (once he found her). He was very compassionate.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

I Love Chuck, he is real, and he is his own man! And what a man! Yes, he has issues, but who doesn't? I love HIM! And I like the show too-as an afterthought...no pun intended. But...Chuck does make the show!

remember hoofbeats are the heartbeats of life!

I hope I posted correctly...this is my first time. Hope to have many more.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shellshocked
    I Love Chuck, he is real, and he is his own man! And what a man! Yes, he has issues, but who doesn't? I love HIM! And I like the show too-as an afterthought...no pun intended. But...Chuck does make the show!

remember hoofbeats are the heartbeats of life!

I hope I posted correctly...this is my first time. Hope to have many more.
    You posted like a PRO!!!

Glad you're here and to the Fort!
    Looking forward to your opinions on the show as we see more!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Thanks for the mighty fine Welcome!

FORT Newbie
    I knew chuck when he lived in Grand Rapids, Michigan and was a liquor salesman. He took me to a golden gloves boxing tournament to see floyd merriweather jr. I lived with chuck for awhile in his saxony village condo. I was in love with him, but couldn't tell him because I was torn between men at the time. He went Ca, and then came back and then I moved to Texas, and he left to go to CA again and then I moved back to Grand rapids. Then I see him on TV! what a trip! I hope I can find a way top contact him, does anyone know how??? thanks! Leni

I'd say look up the name of the mortuary on the internet and see if the address is listed. Maybe they have a site with the phone number.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Or try through A&E, at the website - you can get there quickly by clicking on the logo at the top of this page.

And Hi from about 30 miles west of you, leniw.

You actually know Chuck? That's pretty exciting. I love Chuck!
    I could see how you could fall for him...he's such a great mix of sentimentality and machismo! Not to mention cute..!
    remember hoofbeats are the heartbeats of life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast