+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chuck Wissmiller

Okay, So Would Anyone Date Chuck?

I mean, I think he is soooo hot. Too bad he is like 7 or 8 hours away from me and has a thing for Asian women. Sorry, but I am about as far from Asian as it comes. Sigh........but I am in my twenties, so maybe he will go for me?

I'm sure he'd love ya. Wasn't he signed up with a dating service? I would sign up and hook up with him that way if I were you.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

No I wouldn't date him , he's older than my dad. lol.

Snoopy, they had him signed up at match.com.
    Go take a gander there & see if you can find him.

JDS
    FORT Newbie
    Chuck's great. He and John work very well together, even though, they've almost come to blows. But, which two guys working closely together haven't? Chuck's like "every man". He want's what he want's, and that's good enough. What's wrong with that? Women want what they want, too. Women don't apologize for making unrealistic demands on men in their relationships. Why should Chuck, or any man, make apologies? The problem with Chuck is, that he has too many women in his life, already. The problem is not with Chuck in his relations with females, it's the females that relate to Chuck who pose the probem!

Let's consider the realities. A woman will accept any man, no matter what, (regardless looks) as long as he (her target, victim, or mark) can convince her that he can make her life better, provide for her, give her children, constantly tell her that he loves her, how pretty she is, and submit to her whims. Ultimately, women don't know whether or not their pretty, or how much they're loved (they always want to hear it) unless they're told. That's why women think that they can take "any" man and make him better. They think that they can "fix" him, only if they love him enough, and as long as he "changes".

FORT Newbie
    Chuck, his family and any news of a new season seem to have all virtually disappeared! I have looked in all the current magazines and tv guide to find news about another season, I have searched more sites than you can believe, and I have even posted in another forum to find any trace of him (them), the show, and no one seems to know anything! He is not even at match.com any more. If anyone finds out any little bit of info., please oh please post and let me know!! He is a sweetheart and I am SOOO interested in him I can barely stand it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JDS
    Let's consider the realities. A woman will accept any man, no matter what, (regardless looks) as long as he (her target, victim, or mark) can convince her that he can make her life better, provide for her, give her children, constantly tell her that he loves her, how pretty she is, and submit to her whims. Ultimately, women don't know whether or not their pretty, or how much they're loved (they always want to hear it) unless they're told. That's why women think that they can take "any" man and make him better. They think that they can "fix" him, only if they love him enough, and as long as he "changes".
    I think that's a pretty broad statement.

Not all men are masochists, cheaters, abusers, mean-spirited or liars. Not all women are as needy, selfish & self-absorbed as you imply. Many are more than happy to be responsible for their own happiness and the men that they choose to be in their lives, (whether friends or as a spouse) are not there simply to prop them up and make them feel better about their lives.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

FORT Newbie
    Where, oh where is Chuck??!!! I missed him last night! All I am seeing tonight are new seasons of shows that don't come close to "Family Plots"! You can have the Gottis and all the Airlines in the world, JUST GIVE ME A NEW SEASON OF FAMILY PLOTS!!

FORT Newbie
    Thanks God! they're back! What a great new show last night! Chuck seemed a lot calmer and even almost spiritual!!! And Chuck, you are looking GOOOOD in the new opening pic in the burgandy shirt with the new tan!!!I wanted the physic to tell Chuck more! He told him nothing, compared to what he told everyone else! If he had really incredible powers, he would have known Chuck has a total admirer here in good ole' North Carolina, who would hop a plane in a minute to get to see him and have dinner, or a nice lunch at Cully's!!! Can't wait for next week!

FORT Newbie
    I think Chuck is pretty good looking...But to bad he is about 13 hours away from me that I would like to meet him someday...He is a really good boxer... Will talk soon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123