+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rick Sadler

Rick Sadler

The boss, who was literally born in his family's funeral home near Pittsburgh. Married three times, Rick is a recovering workaholic who desperately wants to retire to a peaceful life away from the constant of dead bodies. But Rick lost all his money in the last market crash. Rick's demanding ways and wry humor generate trouble among the staff as he sweats the bottom line and tries to keep everyone on their toes.

Does this guy actually do anything? He doesn't meet with the families. He doesn't answer the phone. By what standard does he call himself a workaholic?

he's a recovering workaholic He spends most of his time lumbering down the corridors in search of Chuck
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    he's a recovering workaholic He spends most of his time lumbering down the corridors in search of Chuck
    and his latest, and probably most important responsibility, is entertaining viewers with those looks he gives Chuck... priceless!

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    It doesn't seem as if he does anything. But if he truly wasn't doing anything, I'm SURE someone would have said something to the camera by now. Maybe he handles all the finances and paperwork?
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

I'm sure he does handle the finances, etc., but all they have shown of him is riding the backs of his employees (especially Chuck). When he was yelling at John to answer the phone I found myself yelling back at the TV "answer it yourself". Then when he said he doesn't like to deal with the families I found myself wondering why he was in this business. If he didn't have Shonna around I think he would be out of business.

I knew there was something about Rick that rubbed me the wrong way. Apparently he's a convicted con man

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorDon
    I knew there was something about Rick that rubbed me the wrong way. Apparently he's a convicted con man
    Beautiful find DocDon! I honestly didn't feel right about him either. Strange that he would STILL have that fine "pending" and leaving his license in limbo, while at the same time signing up for a national reality show.

Maybe he took care of it...but even if he did, it doesn't help me in deciding whether I "like" the show or not. More like HINDERS.
    Last edited by Maveno; 05-04-2004 at 01:27 PM. Reason: misplaced comma
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

well now, thats interesting as all get out!!! Wonder how Melissa is going to handle this when she finds out about it.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast