+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Shonna Smith

JDS
    FORT Newbie
    Dearest Kimbi & NewYorkLynn,

Nope, I'm not mistaken. The Lisa Ann Walker I found was in movies way before Shonna was a twinkle in Chuck's eye. Perhaps, it's the same Lisa Ann Walker that was (is) the same actress in these fairly recently released movies, but I dought it. Found those same pictures of Lisa Ann Walker, as well, on the 'net. Didn't look like Shonna Smith to me. More like Tyne Daley. Hope you guys saw the same episode that I saw last night. Help's prove my point that Shonna's the nut case.

FORT Newbie
    I love Shonna, always in a pretty good mood even under the pressure of viewing deadlines AND every move being broadcast on nation TV.

Jack
    NH

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkLynn
    I believe you are mistaken. I researched Lisa Ann Walker's filmography and here are her film credits. As you can see she started her film career in 1996.

Actor Lisa Ann Walker

The Naughty Show (2005)

War of the Worlds (2005)

Shall We Dance? (2004)

Bruce Almighty (2003)

The Parent Trap (1998)

Eddie (1996)
    I googled this and it came up Lisa Ann WALTER NOT WALKER

FORT Newbie

shonna

Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    Head Mortician, Senior Funeral Director and middle sister responsible for bringing her dad and two sisters into the business. Shonna's a dynamic, but sarcastic drama queen who prefers dealing with the dead to the living. She takes us through the doors of the mysterious embalming room while juggling all of the personalities of her family as they stressfully perform their services for the departed. When she's not arguing with her father or sisters, she gets the job done providing the organizational glue that keeps the mortuary running successfully.
    just recently found your show - i love it !!! you are so cool your dad is very cute love the antics you all go thru i am a female from michigan just wanted to say i love your show

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234