+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Hildebrandt - Group Four

FORT Regular
    OOPS....I forgot Brandon. He's an awesome dancer.

ANNA HRH...What do you have against Lauren? You've written something nice about everyone but her. She turned in a nice performance, didn't sing off key, sang strong and has gorgeous legs? What's UP???

FORT Newbie
    I just got a chance to see the show on video. I agree with your assessment of Lauren, Shannon and Allyson being the best dancers in the group. Too much emphasis (perhaps all emphasis) is being place on vocals, which just makes this show a copy cat American Idol. The show was designed to be different because of the search for the triple threat. I'd like to see them do brief dance solos in the group productions so we can see who really can dance and who can't (like half of them including Serena, Justin, Raymond, Jamieson, Alex). Justin, Raymond and Jamieson should go, PLEASE!! They cant dance or sing.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by notriplethreat
    ANNA HRH...What do you have against Lauren? You've written something nice about everyone but her. She turned in a nice performance, didn't sing off key, sang strong and has gorgeous legs? What's UP???
    I honestly don't have anything against her. I just think there were so many great performances and hers wasn't quite up to par. She was actually in the middle of my list pre-show, but I just thought her performance was somewhat off this week. And there are some other contestants I said significantly more negative things about (*cough* Justin). It's absolutely nothing about her personally. I just didn't care for her performance this week and she hasn't stood out for me yet. I just think she needs to step it up a little bit. Of course, I think the whole group is very talented, so being the weakest out of this group (in my opinion) isn't really very negative. And she's better than the majority of the Semi-Finalists. I haven't seen anyone really bad in this competition so far, so I really don't have anything really negative to say about anyone (except maybe Justin)...

FORT Newbie
    Lauren really meets the definition of "triple threat", unlike about half of the finalists. She is one of the top three or four dancers and always seems to stand out. Notice how she always seems to be at the front of the group numbers? Her vocals were awesome two weeks ago but she backed off a little this week. Johnny was probably right. I hope she moves on and she shows us what she can really do. I think she could be the dark horse in this contest.

FORT Newbie

Fame - Finalists

Who should be voted out: Jamison - Raymond - Justin (he can't sing - rap - or dance... so maybe he is a triple non-threat) and maybe even Moy. She's "interesting" but I seem to spend more time looking at the gap in her teeth and her terrible tattoos. She had a great dress on during the finals and it looked terrible because of her body "art"

Who should stay: I think Harlem (for sure) Serena (although she can't dance a lick..) and Lauren should be part of the final group. Lauren is probably the best of the sing & dance combination! AND she has a great pair of legs!!!!

FORT Newbie
    I was going to let this slide; however, decided to respond. Lauren is not in trouble with her boyfriend"s mom. She gave up her minutes to sell herself to America to make an apology of the way her first interview was aired. It may not have been necessary; but, obviously something deep in her heart made her do it. It was important to her and sure said a lot about her character. These contestants are all great. They have no control of what is cut and what airs. It's show biz and it's all about FAME. These last twelve are all winners and Lauren is ONE CLASS ACT ! As for her boyfriend (and his family) she is supported 100%. I know because - I AM THE BOYFRIEND'S MOM !

FORT Regular
    Oh, my gosh, that's so sweet. I know she's taken a lot of crap about the boyfriend bit. I hope we get to see her one more time so that America didn't hold it against her. Like someone said she had lots of backtracking to do. She really should be able to focus on her performance, not other issues.

Thanks, Boyfriend's Mom!!!

FORT Newbie
    Ok, enough about Lauren's boyfriend!! This is about her performance and not the dude she is dating. Apparently dudes mother got over it so enough about him.

Lauren can clearly dance her buns off, wich is much more than I can say for several of the others. She ROCKED in week 1, and was not as killer week 2. Week 3 is time for her to show us more of the HOT STUFF we saw in week 1. She has a killer set of vocals (and legs) but I want to hear them again to be sure she has all the right suff to be the triple threat. The ball is in her court to take it off the hook.

ROCK ON!!!!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Honestly, she was the person I predicted to go home last night - number 12 on my list (Justin was 11, FYI). I think she's talented, but just not my taste. I'm sure she'll have a bright future in performance, though.

FORT Newbie
    Ok...AnnaRHR what are you talking about? Lauren was indefinetly one of the best performers out of the whole bunch. She was the opitimy of the quote on quote "triple threat." She has a beautiful voice, great dance ability as well as exciting to watch perform. Everyone loves her. I just cannot believe the fact that she wasn't asked to stay on the show. I thought that she would be in the top three. Looking at the new performers, I am saddened to say that I will never watch this show again, nor will any of my friends or colleagues. Some of the performers left make me sick to watch and I find myself believing that I could sing better. I have heard several of the same responses by many saying that they have to change the channel. Please...this is no American Idol and will never be. Imagine if Simon Cowell was a judge. These finalists would be laughed at.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast