+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lauren Hildebrandt - Group Four

FORT Fogey
    I'm hoping she'll do good next show. I'm rooting for her and Serena!

-Rach

FORT Regular

Lauren And The Boyfriend

Sounds like she got in trouble with the boyfriend's mother. Wonder what she'll say next week???

I thought she had one of the best performances. The flower was cute and she is beautiful. She has a great voice that's really strong and different. I hope she makes it but I don't want to hear anything else about her boyfriend.

I was floored last week when she seemed so ...hmmm... nonchalant about kickin' her beau to the curb for a chance at fame. Iím not sure we needed to hear about what happened and that she plans to call the guys mom, butÖ
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    Honestly, I felt that her performance was the weakest of all twelve last night. That's just my opinion, but I wasn't impressed by her...

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Her performance went downhill from the previous week. However, I think she's a pretty good dancer. I think she can sing quite well, much better than some others. This week will probably do her in.

This has nothing to do with her performance, but I wish she'd do something with her hair, it's so straw like.

The whole "I really love my boyfriend" bit was ridiculous.
    I imagine most people had forgotten what she said last week.

I don't think her performacne was anything special.
    "That's Numberwang!"

katmando
    Originally posted by fluff
    The whole "I really love my boyfriend" bit was ridiculous. I imagine most people had forgotten what she said last week.
    Right on. Besides, how many people would believe her now anyway. I mean, wow, she really sounded sincere didn't she. Not.

I don't really like those little interview bits before the performances.
    She sounded as though she made the comments this week purely to appease the boyfriend's mother.
    "That's Numberwang!"

I really liked her in the semis, but her performance this week wasn't as strong. I still have her in the middle of the pack. I think she is a great singer and her dancing in the group number was good. I hated the talk about her boyfriend last week and especially this week. Please no more! I hope she stays several more weeks.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Regular
    Lauren has a chamelon (SP?) quality about her. She can really change up her style and her look. She was awesome in the group number. Very strong vocals. I saw her pull her leg over her shoulder and she is one of the best dancers. I don't think people are giving her enough credit. To be able to sing that well and dance like that. There are really only a few trained dancers...Allyson, Shannon and Lauren and I think one guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast