+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lee - Group Three

Well I would disagree with the above post re his dancing. In the group numbers Ray is about the weakest dancer IMO. But as I said, I really like his stage energy and singing.

Raymond was cut tonight and I am sad about it since he seems like such a nice interesting guy. But I'm not surprised since I view him as a double, not triple threat. Good luck to Raymond.

Hum, it would be fun to have interviews with the contestants voted off like Lobeck did with AI???
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I was sad to see Raymond go.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Sniff, sniff. He deserved to stay more than Justin. Sniff, sniff. Okay, he wasn't going to win, but...Justin is still around. Sniff, sniff.

His face FELL when he was cut. I was so sad for him.

I hope he doesn't give up being a singer and dancer!

Keep the faith, Ray!

FORT Newbie
    I just wanted to say that Ray never really got a chance to show off his dancing skills. He was planning on singing an upbeat song with a dance break to FINALLY show off his real moves, but got eliminated before he could accomplish that. He still managed to do just as well as everybody else during the group performance numbers.

In addition, considered all the crap he went through --> order changes, 3 days to get a song while the rest had what....a week....i think he did pretty well....

although he probably didn't have a performance that he could call 100% of what he had to offer, I know he'll be back someday.

I hope so! Because I've seen from the group dances he's got moves! They should've kicked Justin off and left Ray. I think he got the voice, the moves and the sparkle!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fan
    i thought raymond always did well in the dance numbers. imo the weakest is justin in the group performances. he doesn't keep up sometimes and he doesn't do it all out. or he changes the moves a little to his own. ray was always all out and managed to hit everything on time. good expressions too.

FORT Newbie
    He isn't the only good vocalist that isn't a strong dancer. There are several people that should've been cut before him.
    I hope this gives him some good contacts because entertainment is about all types of people.

FORT Newbie
    I thought Raymond had one of the best singing voices. He definitely was not the weakest dancer *cough Justin cough*. He performed all out in the group numbers. It seemed like he was a bit more comfortable with people around him.

Unfortunately, white chocolate must have brought out more voters because based on talent, Raymond deserved to stay.

I hope he visits this board
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast