+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lee - Group Three

Skittles, that was Harlemm who revealed he was older than he said.

Welcome to the site!

When you miss the show, you can read the recaps here.

FORT Fogey
    You're thinking of Harlemm, Skittles. He said he was 36, instead of 27, as reported.

Harlemm?!?!

Hmmmm.....dont remember him. I guess I'll have to look for something about him online that has a pic with it, cuz I cant picture him. But THANKS for the correction. Anywho, for any who wanna know, I'm Skittles (most call me Skittz, it's not just a screan name most friends of mine call me Skittles, or Skittz, or Skittzo....I'm kinda crazy) I'm 21, and will be 22 in August, I am a wife, and a mother of 3. And I live in Dallas, Texas. I like most RTV shows, BUT I cant stand the dating ones, and the ones where idiots go to find the "love of their life", I think those people are desperate, or they just want their 15 minutes of fame.

Click Here for Harlemms link at the FORT.

I think it's interesting that you don't remember him

I guess that's because right now he's my favorite though.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Newbie
    Hey all! I'm new to this board and to this site in general..I have the privilage of going to high school with Ray and I was involved in theater and choral music with him for 3 years (he's a year older) He's an amazing guy and I miss him so much! But I luckily talk to him online and talk. GO RAY!!!!!!!! Hey, Ray's cousin: did you see David and Watson in the front row? When I saw them last night I almost flipped out!

ray's okay of a singer, not much of a dancer, i think he's gonna get the boot soon for lack of appeal other than "nice guy". kinda like rickey smith on AI2

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    This guy is so likeable! I hope he wins just to prove that you don't have to look like the typical all-Amercan, Caucasian, bubble-gum snapping pop star to make it. PLUS he's got amazing charisma and stage presence.... which is something that you can't train!

FORT Fogey
    He's very likeable and I should support him because he's from my alma mater. However, as great of a singer he is, he just doesn't have strong enough dancing ability in this competition and I predict he will be leaving within the next couple of weeks.

Raymond stepped it up this week - I thought he did a lot better. His singing was very nice and one of the few actually on-key the majority of the time!!! Too bad his dancing is poor or he might go far in the competiton. Since FAME is about both singing and dancing, I think Raymond will go soon. But I really like this guy and his stage energy.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I disagree with the notion he's not a good dancer. The songs he choose to sing wouldn't go correctly if he started breakdancing or did a Harlemm move in the middle of songs like the other guys do. He makes a few well-calculated, smooth-as-satin moves here and there to emphasize different parts of the songs. When he's doing fast dances with the group, the man can move just as well as the rest of the guys. He's got the moves, the voice, and the charisma to be a triple threat. He's not looking like he's part of a boy band and he's not an off-beat rapper (HOW that "rapper" got so far is beyond me!), he's very unique, like Harlemm ("Come To Your Senses!").
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast