+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Raymond Lee - Group Three

I voted for Ray and Harlemm!

I wonder what will happen next week when EVERYONE tries to call .00001 seconds after the phone lines open... could be interesting.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I really like Raymond and find him an interesting person. I thought his performance was average but hope he sticks around for at least another week. I liked his interview a lot. If the triple threat includes personality - he has that one covered.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    kamikaze--thanks for the support! ray does read these threads so i'm sure he'll be thrilled that he's getting love from the midwest.

dr. kim--my vet's name is dr. kim and i have a chihuahua mix! that is too trippy. that is so cool that you work w/ animals in your free time.

everyone else who voted for ray and supports him: thank you. i really hope he makes it at least to the next round. he is having so much fun. i love seeing him so happy!!

I have a feeling he will make it past the next few rounds beofre things get really tough for everyone.

He can sing, his dancing is improving, and in my opinion there are a few people on the show that will deservedly leave before he does!

"Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

I wonder why they changed the order to make him go first.

I think he did really well and there is something endearing about him. Just seems like a really sweet guy.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He reads these threads??? Really??? KEWL!!!!

After this, if he doesn't win, is he going to keep singing and dancing? I hope he does and won't cave to become a doctor like his parents want him to become. There's too much talent there to be stifled by a stethescope!

GO RAY GO RAY GO RAY!
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    I wonder why they changed the order to make him go first.
    I suspect it had something to do with Jamisen's ankle. She might have needed additional preparation before she want up.

FORT Newbie
    Raymond is good!

Raymond Lee

Isnt he the one that just came out of the old man's closet?! LOL Is he the one that finally said that he was 30-something, instead of 21? I cant watch it every week, but I like the show. I tried to go to the "Official NBC Fame website" but they still have the original info from the contestants.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast