+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alexis Adler - Group Three

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Thankfully the producers were too squeamish to show a 16 yr olds crotch shot on prime time.
    I am so not a prude either, but they did this kid no favors by encouraging the the dance coupled with that outfit.

Agree with all of that. Very glad the camera did not show the crotch shot. I didn't like the "too sexy" perfomance - but still had her as my number 2 pick for the night. I thought she should have moved on. I just looked past the bad song choice and too sexy dancing and saw some real talent. I thought her voice was nice and strong. Very good vocal ability compared to some of the others.

I do hope in the finals the girls stop it with the stripper like dancing.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Fogey
    You know, Debbie choreographs all the numbers, so the girls don't get to pick how they dance. Hopefully, Debbie will stop, though...

Anna - I had no idea! Yeah - I hope Debbie stops it. It also makes all the girls similar - I have a hard time differentiating between them when they all have similar numbers.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    actually i think the dances are choreographed by one of the choreographers but its not necessarily debbie. and a few people didn't get help with choreography at all.

FORT Fogey
    Actually, MacKenzie Thomas told me that Debbie choreographs each person's number specially based on their song and dancing style.

She also works with them on their dancing each day from 8am to 5pm (YUCK!).

FORT Newbie
    trust me anna, not everyone got help with their choreography especially from debbie, but most people got help at least from one choreographer at the studio and they all had different styles and visions.

i know mackenzie did get help from debbie and i really thought her dance for her number was very appropriate even though the judges said they didn't see the dance as much. I mean, its Don't Rain On My Parade. What were they expecting?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12