+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Moy - Group Four

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!

Moy - Group Four

Starting the private fan club here!!!!! Okay, call me crazy but I think this girl is going to win and I've hardly seen her at all. There is just SOMETHING about her in the bits I have seen that makes me want to pull for her. She's got the IT factor, in my eyes.

Hmmm. The pic didn't work. Oh, well. Y'all know who she is!

I agree -- Moy really has the "it factor." She dazzles every time I see her. I can always pick her out in the group numbers (have you noticed she's allways front and center?).

I think they were smart to have her in group 4. If they had her in group 1, everyone after her would have to match that sparkle.

FORT Fogey
    She's really beautiful and talented - I think they put the best performers near the end, kind of like they intended to do on AI (except Frenchy got booted)...

Here's the picture!
    Attached Images Attached Images

I really like her.
    There is just something almost mersmerising about her look.
    She demands attention.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well, I'm glas to see others feel the same!!!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing her perform. I have a feeling she might be my fav AND, if she makes it to the end, I will be voting. I like her.

I have to agree, there is something about her, that I always notice her in the group numbers. A couple times it almost felt like she is the center of it, and the rest were her background dancers. Being memorable can make all the difference when it is time for audience to vote.

And bumping it up for Moy again!!!! Front and center in the group dance looking fresh. (I feel so hip). Love her. Can't wait to see more!

FORT Newbie
    I just watched fame for the second time. The first was Mon. and I wasnt too happy about who the judges picked esp. >>Justin<< UGH! I decided to watch once more, I'm glad I did. This girl blew me away, she is BEAUTIFUL and extremely talented. She talked about her gap, but hey Shania Twain had a gap the size of TX before she made it. This girl looks so natural and at ease...I think I found something to do with my time. LOL I hope the judges pick her they are crazy if they dont.

Wonderful news, Time! It's just starting here but I am glad to hear she made a great impression! She's been my favorite since day one. WOO HOO GO MOY!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast