+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Moy - Group Four

Hum, consistency does not appear to be Moy's strong suit. This performance was mediocre. Her singing had good and bad moments. She was flat some. Her dancing was good as usual, but I didn't care for her dress. I'm sure she'll make it through however.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    Um, can any of your hear when someone sings OFF-KEY? Because that's how she sang her entire song. I don't know who people were watching when they described a "great performance" but it wasn't Moy!

FORT Newbie

I love Moy!!

Hey all, is there another message board for Fame like an official one?! Anyways, I LOVE ME SOME MOY she is too cool!! It makes me so happy when I see her, she's such a bright ray of sunshine. And an amazing dancer and she's totally sexy! Her personality is beautiful. Her voice could use some work, but there are times when it sounds really good, so if she had the opportunity to really train it I bet she'd be awesome.

MOY MOY MOY!! yay. ;-)

I think she did a good job with New Attitude this week.
    I really like dhow the tempo changed and she got to show off some of her dance moves.

I think she's really rallied since her poor performance in the first week of the finals.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    HI..moy is from sunrise florida, right near me, my bf lives there LOL>> I wanted wanted to support her, loved her in the semifinals...but wow...she has been a disappointment from then on..

the ballad was awful, she rallied the next week, this week she was off key and cute but..wow...Moy just is not that good of a singer I fear...all looks, no substance...

she was on PopStars too...didnt get too far, real name is Petagay Rowe I believe...
    I think she gets on these shows because of her looks and her "promise"...but then..wow.

just looking the part of a POPSTAR doesnt cut it, singing does...I can totally see her in music videos..as background eye candy JMO

FORT Newbie
    Yup -there you have it from someone who knows her! I've said from the beginning - she can dance but can't SING. How she keeps slidin' thru is a mystery to me....

I think Moy's inconsistency will get her this week. Her club dancing, while good and rhythmic, just isn't up to par with Allyson and Shannon or Tyce, and her vocals again were flat often. I'm proud she got this far, she's been a lot of fun. I have to say I thought Carnie went a little far in her criticism this week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I thought Moy's singing sucks she just can't sing but she could dance very well. While reading the other posts and some of you commenting that she sang great I just laughed out so loud probably you all don't really know what good singing is all about . A couple weeks ago I saw her sang Rev. AL/ Tina Turner hit 'lets stay together' and she really butchered the song, only Trenyce on AI2 did that song justice. Even before this performance she had been getting praises from the judges about her performances (i really hope they meant her dancing) and this is what i believed is causing this show to lose its focus on not being honest with the contestants and as a result the show get poor ratings.

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by famarama
    I cannot beleive she made it past last week with her awful voice, however I think she's a great dancer and did a good (not awesome) job this week.
    Star quality - NO! She's just too "street"-looking for me and for some reason strikes me as a sly personality. Call me wrong but I get a strong vibe on that and I'm usually right on about those things. (creepy but true)
    I almost didn't post because so many people seem to love her. But I just don't know how she makes it week to week. I don't want to upset anyone. She is very talented, that's true, and a hard worker, but well, she's just not my favorite.

Moy turned out to be the biggest disappointment. Her singing was too inconsistent. That might work in a bar full of drunkards who can't tell the difference but on a TV show riddled with bad sound production... Oh well. Good luck elsewhere, Moy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast