+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Moy - Group Four

Moy reminds me more of Frenchie than Kimberley Locke...

Kim is more polished and refined... I think of Frenchie and Moy as more nitty gritty and raw...

FORT Newbie
    Moy was phenomenal tonight! She did an excellent job. Her birthday is on monday 6/30 so wish her a happy birthday. For anyone who is interested her official website is www.moyomoy.com !
    Imajin that!

FORT Newbie
    Moy was "okay"... her dance moves were far better than her vocals tonight.

Originally posted by RealVoyeur
    Moy reminds me more of Frenchie than Kimberley Locke...

Kim is more polished and refined... I think of Frenchie and Moy as more nitty gritty and raw...
    i agree :-)

FORT Fogey
    I was really disappointed in her performance last week, but I think she did a great job this week. She was unique and gritty and I really enjoyed her performance. I'm glad she got another chance.

I really do not know how to describe Moy! She has it, whatever that it may be, but there is also that hard core edge.

I am no naying that in a negative way at all. She gave a strong performance and I hope she make it through another week so that she can show her vocals a little more.

Ok maybe I'm from a different planet than most of you. LoL
    Moy by far is the only person I enjoy watching. ( with the exception of brandon) I think she is great!!

FORT Newbie
    I cannot beleive she made it past last week with her awful voice, however I think she's a great dancer and did a good (not awesome) job this week.
    Star quality - NO! She's just too "street"-looking for me and for some reason strikes me as a sly personality. Call me wrong but I get a strong vibe on that and I'm usually right on about those things. (creepy but true)

FORT Fogey
    I think she was disappointing last week, but was kept on because of her strong performance before. And I think she more than made up for her weak performance with a particularly strong one this week!

Yeah, Moy did a very good job this week. I'm so glad for her. I thought it was the second best performance of the night. Her dancing was fun and her singing was on-key and energetic. Her weak point may be her dancing style, she appears to me like a club dancer - not really trained. I've yet to see her spin well, jump (leap), or do any jazz steps. I don't know if that really matters, but I notice Allyson and Shannon a lot more when they all dance. Anyway, I'm so glad she did so well this week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast