+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Moy - Group Four

FORT Newbie

Moy

I think Moy is the best. And it is not just because she is my sister. She has been sick the entire time she has been prforming and I think she has really pulled through. I hope she will do even better in her upcoming performances.
    Imajin that!

My former name was Time2moveon. I was SO dissappointed in her. I have to admit if that had been my first time watching I would have probably just blew her off, but knowing what she can do I have hope. I pray she brings the roof down next week.

Me too JustMe.

Hopefully she had enough people voting for her on past performance to make it through.
    She can do so much better than she did the other night.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    she is amazing to look at. her distinctive face and her bad-ass tattoos are mesmerizing. i like that she's educated. it seems that she and ray are the only ones who have got a solid base of education??

I agree with AnnaRHHR above. I like Moy but not as much as some of you here. I figured she would be in my top 6 picks, but this first performance in the finals was pretty bad. I feel sure she'll stay however, so I hope she kicks it up ten-fold for next week.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I thijnk she was horrible but she still can sing though i hope that voted that guy off i don't know his name lol
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

um...ok
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

FORT Fogey
    I was just thinking that she has been really similar to Kimberley Locke from AI so far. She was shown quite a bit in the rehearsal round and developed a fan base early, then gave a great performance in the Semi-Finals and was pegged the person to beat. Then, in the first round of the Finals, she gave a really weak performance and was almost voted out. I wonder if Moy will continue down a similar path to the one Kim L. did...

FORT Regular
    I love Moy's look. she's immediately identifiable. Really impressed with her education. Not a strong 2nd performance, but I hope she'll be around to kick it up a notch.

FORT Newbie
    I think moy is great, for anyone who is interested her official website is www.moyomoy.com!
    Imajin that!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast