+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Post-Show Discussion 6/4/03 *Spoiler*

I dont think that the other three have a chance, even if htey blow everyone away dancing.... I think the three are pretty much set
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fanatic
    Maybe they should have a "twist" and just send one on this week. Serena's the only one worth moving on. IMO (Hey, this would keep a couple of spots open for other folks later on.)

FORT Fogey
    Brandon did the whole Michael Jackson dance... You know, the one they censored out of the Thriller video?

FORT Fanatic
    Mr. Party Motivator guy should have changed outfits. UGH

FORT Fanatic
    My teenage daughter just said that this reminds her of a Richard Simmons video! LOL

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by Clayaholic
    Maybe they should have a "twist" and just send one on this week. Serena's the only one worth moving on. IMO (Hey, this would keep a couple of spots open for other folks later on.)
    I really liked Brandon, though - He was the best dancer by far and had a really nice voice.

FORT Fogey
    Michelle just said "I'm gonna give you a message and this is what it says." Then she said some gibberish...

Oh I disagree, I think that Todd is by FAR the best dancer...
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Fade to black
    I'll give the kids props though, they can dance. I'd break something quite crucial if I tried to do what Brandon did.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

I haven't really seen anyone on this show that I think is going to be a "star"... I think that all of them have enough talent to make it in the entertainment industry.... I would imagine that most we have seen so far could make it on broadway as a chorus member...

+ Reply to Thread