+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Post-Show Discussion 6/4/03 *Spoiler*

FORT Fogey
    Serena Henry

Singing Chaka Khan's "I'm Every Woman" - She has a tremendous voice and great rhythm. She should definitely move on!

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    Microphone tapper ala Trenyce... I really think the need to show they can dance throws everyone's voice off somewhat. All in all, I don't think she's that bad. She has stage presence, that's for sure.
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

She has great presence... seemed the most comfortable out of everyone on stage (probably got that confidence from touring with Gladys Knight (sp?) I thinks he will be moving on, no doubt about it
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fanatic
    I was afraid to bring up the Trenyce finger-tapping thing (afraid I'd be sent back to the AI archives). My family all yelled "Trenyce!" when we saw that.

The judges loved it.
    I think she's pretty much a cert to be in the top three tonight.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    So, far Brandon and Serena are the only two I would want moved forward, and I really hope they both do.

Fade to black
    Hey, fluff, I like the dancing... it's fun, but if I'm going to buy a single or a CD from someone they gotta be able to carry a tune.

Thought Todd was like the first two terrible. Serena could sing, but the "uhs" and need to riff everything was a little overboard, but she's the best vocalist I've seen.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

he is such a cutie!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Ryan is not singing well imo, he was my favourite too
    "That's Numberwang!"

Think Happy Thoughts :) Pollyanna's Avatar
    This little guy has some stage presence. Voice is not bad. I'd put him up with Serena and Brandon I think... but what do I know?
    "You breathe all the time you're asleep, but you aren't living. I mean living -- doing the things you want to do....That's what I call living, Aunt Polly. Just breathing isn't living!" -- Pollyanna
    "Who's the bunny now, bitch?" -- Janelle

+ Reply to Thread