+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Allyson Arena - Group Three

Well I liked her performance this week despite a really strange (and bad IMO) song choice. I really hope she stays around. I thought she sang better than last week and I still love her dancing. I have a history of liking contestants that the judges call "Broadway." And I don't see anything wrong with it.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

she's pretty good, but i think her voice if not nasal is a bit thin. i think she'd work well with broadway, not to say thats a bad thing.

FORT Fogey
    Honestly, I didn't care for her performance last week and wanted her to be eliminated, but something about her last night impressed me and I want her to stick around for another week. She's still near the bottom of my list, but there are three people I like less...

FORT Regular
    She's an incredible dancer and true triple threat unlike most of them. Not sure her voice is pop enough but she looked gorgeous last night. she's the best dancer on the show.

Originally posted by notriplethreat
    She's an incredible dancer and true triple threat unlike most of them. she's the best dancer on the show.
    I completely agree, her dancing really pulls me in and I notice her every time in group numbers. She always looks most natural up there and seems to really "pop" when it comes to dance moves, like she was born to dance. I can see how with the right song her voice could be showcased a bit better, I liked the week that she did Broadway, it definitely suited her much more and made her shine...Broadway definitely isn't a bad thing to me. I'm hoping she's around atleast another week so we can hear another different style song choice.

I think she did a pretty good job but she is more broad way and hopefully will sing something to bring out her vocals.

FORT Newbie
    Allyson will be great on Broadway as she's an all-round solid performer but not for this type of competition.

Originally posted by notriplethreat
    She's an incredible dancer and true triple threat unlike most of them. Not sure her voice is pop enough but she looked gorgeous last night. she's the best dancer on the show.
    I agree - IMO she is the best dancer on the show. She always gets my attention during group performances. When they did "FAME" as a group number, her solo was amazing. I wish she could sing an entire song like that.

I really hope she sticks around.
    www.chemkim.com

I'm real glad Allyson made it through this week. I thought her performance was rather weak tonight though. Her singing was nasal again, and I prefer her dancing more traditionally than the "rock/club" stuff she did tonight. I still don't know why in the group songs her solo is amazing, yet she can't sing an entire song that well? I keep hoping for that. Anyway, top 8 isn't bad.
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Regular
    totally embarassing performance tonight with the Faith Hill song. I thought she would go this week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast