+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jameison Tiangco - Group Two

FORT Fogey

Jameison Tiangco - Group Two

Does anyone remember seeing her on the show? If so, what did she sing? How was she?
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fanatic
    She wasn't shown until her group was up to perform.

Wow! First time I've seen a Filipino pop star! YAY! I love her, she's very sexy and she's got that X-factor with her singing/dancing.

FORT Fogey
    She has a really nice voice, in my opinion, and she was sexy without looking whore-ish, a la Michelle. She was my pick other than Brandon and Serena, although Brandon and Serena were both way better than everyone else, in my opinion, so I'm glad she moved on. The judges have really been picking them well...

FORT Fan
    I don't know what it was (maybe the eyes), but she has something that just draws me in. Her voice wasn't the best and her dancing wasn't the best, but I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. It was crazy. It's not even that she is hot cause she's got that little belly thing and stuff, but man it was crazy.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    She has a really nice voice, in my opinion, and she was sexy without looking whore-ish, a la Michelle.
    I think that is the secret of her appeal, when she sings she is sexy, but in a non threatening way (I'd say she leans more towards classy sexy, compared to Michelle), then when she does not sing, she seems very down to earth, girl next door type. Intriguing.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I like her, too. She was one of my early picks in the first hour of the show along with Moy. Was not crazy about her song last night but I think she has something. I can see her going pretty far.

I didn't like her song as I don't like Toni Braxton.
    Her songs have to be sung really low too which is not pleasig to my ear.

I was impressed with Jamieson though.
    I think she has a beautiful face and she has some meat on her bones.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Jasmine Trias & Sam Milby NBCDaytimeFan's Avatar
    I was pleasantly surprised that she was Filipino! I thought she did a good job, a different song would've probably been better, but I am soo happy she made it to the finals!!

Hug me!
    You know I couldn't tell that she is Filipino. I just perfer Judy Ho over Jamieson.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I thought she was OK all around. Nothing special - but she was my #3 pick from group 2. She did nothing offensive. Sometimes the least offensive wins.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast