+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jameison Tiangco - Group Two

FORT Regular
    weak, weak, weak...two mediocre performances. cute, but not much of a singer.

FORT Newbie
    She should be happy she made it this far. She has no talent. She'd be more appropriate for that modeling reality show.

FORT Newbie
    i am sorry but i don't buy that can't hear thing for anything..i just think she sucks and has no talent in general..her voice is weak..paper thin in fact..she is not cut out to be in this show..and also i don't think she is pretty enuf to be on that modeling show either..

FORT Fogey
    Last week I was impressed that she still sang and danced with a bad ankle. This week, I was not as impressed and felt she gave a mediocre performance. I think she's probably facing elimination (Hopefully, Justin goes with her)...

She wasn't TOO horrible... Definitely much better than last week... she seems very sweet and she is gorgeous but doesn't compare with the other finalists in either the singing or dancing categories, so I don't think she's destined to stay around long...

FORT Newbie
    Jamisen is actually Filipino-American. Though she's definitely not the strongest vocalist in the running, she's endlessly more appealing than some of the better singers. She is one of the few contenders that really have that "IT" factor going.

I was happy to see her perform a song that was in her own voice and not copying other artists as many of you so aptly noticed. We got to hear what was hidden the last two times.

I can see she lacks experience onstage and all I can say is once she gains it everyone else better move aside because she is going places - Fame or not!

Well I think she gets the "most improved" award. So much better than last week. I think she is really cute and has some spunk. However I'm afraid first impressions are hard to erase - she is still near the bottom of the bunch for me. I predict her to go this week or at least the following.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    Quote "I'm afraid first impressions are hard to erase..."

If that's the case, then what happens when someone starts out with a bang and backslides the rest of the way? Are they judged less harshly simply on the merit of their first performance or is there more credibility gained when you can watch a performer grow and evolve from week to week?
    I think the process is as entertaining as the program!
    Let America vote per each performance and not on that first impression.
    The first horse out the gate doesn't necessarily win the race!

I almost feel that Jamisen had more talent than we got to see. I wish her the best. She just never really grabbed my attention - neither good nor bad, she was just there.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Too bad she was ousted. I actually liked her last week after having panned her as a Britney clone. Good luck, Jameison!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast