+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Michelle Livigne - Group Two

FORT Fogey

Michelle Livigne - Group Two

I don't even recall seeing her on the show - does anyone?

There's a fairly long interview with her at this link:

http://www.gjsentinel.com/news/conte...0604_fame.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    I thought she could sing alright, but the fact that she looked like a stripper shimmying on her pole was kind of distracting...

I didn't like her voice much at all.
    Debbie seemed to be really pushing Johnny to work with her post show which I thought was a little strange.
    She really came to her defence when the judges commented on her song choice and her overly sexual performance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

yeah that was weird. maybe debbie can see something in her that the jugdes ddin't. who knows.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

FORT Fogey
    According to her bio, she's a "Dancer who sings." I wonder what kind of dancer...

FORT Newbie

Hey gutter brain...

She is a high school class president - she just happens to be very sexy - I think she was one of the best. Don't be pulled along by what Johnny says - he is following the script. It won't matter who is the best - someone was selected weeks ago to win. What we are seeing is a scripted play. I am very disappointed with Fame. Long live AI.

"Dancer who sings", That was a JLo line originally, wasn't it?

I think the problem with her too-much-sexiness is/was, that it seems like Britney is a little out of style, and people want something more girl next doorish. So a little sexy is fine, but she overdid the sexy part for right now. I am sure she can be very girl next door sexy, but she showed the wrong side of her in this competition.

I thought her performance was awful personally.

Her mother beaming away and clapping like a seal was bizarre too.
    It was just too much for me.

I think she really does look like she has a "girl next door" quality about her, I would have liked to see her play up that angle instead of what came off to me as fake and forced sexiness.

I agree with you Tirlittan
    "That's Numberwang!"

Not impressed with her, not sad to have her out. I ranked her 5th out of the six in group 2. Her singing was flat most of the song so that ruined it for me. Her dancing might be incredible but unfortunately she chose to dance sexy rather than showcasing any dance talent she might have. Back to being class president. Won't miss her.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

+ Reply to Thread