+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brandon ONeal - Group Two

FORT Fogey

Brandon ONeal - Group Two

This guy seems down to Earth and he has great choice in songs to sing. I predict good things.

An article about him is here:

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/entertai...008907,00.html
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    People keep comparing him to Chopper from Making the Band. Could somebody please explain to me who that is?

Hmmm I don't remember this guy from before... Did he do anything that would stand out?

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    People keep comparing him to Chopper from Making the Band. Could somebody please explain to me who that is?
    Choppers real name is Rodney Hill and he was one of the contestants on Making of the Band 2. He was actually chosen to be in the group that P. Diddy put together but I haven't heard anything since. I've included a picture of him below.
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow i knew he reminded me of somebody.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

FORT Fogey
    Other than the Michael Jackson pelvic thrusts, I really enjoyed his performance. I thought he was the best dancer and one of the best singers and he seemed like the most likeable person in this group, based on his bio before his performance (They don't give us all that much to go on, though...).

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    OMG! I just watched the lead in for the new season of Making The Band and thought he reminded me of someone but until you brought it up, I didn't see it! Wow. He does look like Chopper!

I liked this kid. He is a natural. Very impressive.

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Right, it was from P Diddy's MTV show The Making of the Band and they are reruning it now.

Chopper was one of the talented rappers trying out for a Rap Group. They lived in a house (not too shaby) and had competitions for elimination. He was seen as a wise @$$ who was too cocky. For the finalists they were going to only have 5. All of P Diddy's team did not want Chopper because he was pegged as a trouble maker. At the very last second, Chopper was a surprised 6th member. So, after some rocky waves he made it in the end.

I'm also interested in what happened to that group.

FORT Fogey
    Y'all must have called that show up, because it just came on television (on MTV). I've never seen it before, so I thought I'd watch... And they just showed Chopper screaming and cheering...

Actually, it's not the actual show, but a behind the scenes look at the show and a preview of the next season.

You're one up on me! I haven't seen that yet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast