+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brandon ONeal - Group Two

Brandon is now my 2nd fav. after seeing him dance.

I enjoy Brandon and hope he goes far.

Being a huge fan of the 5 vote rule, I guess I shouldn't complain, but I wish I could get a few more votes in per phone, at least until there are fewer contestants
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

You gotta love Brandon

He deserves a big had for being himself. I think he was a little nervous last night but that comes with the territory.

He has a great attitude and I do not think he may be the triple threat but he does have a lot of talent.

Keep working on it Brandon!

Again I loved his dancing this week. I think he is a great dancer. But the vocals this week were very simple and he was still off-key. Since FAME is supposed to be about both dancing and singing, I would send him home soon unfortunately. I think he is the weakest singer in the bunch besides Justin. But he may be the strongest dancer in the whole competition.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Well Brandon made the top 6 and I think that is great. I didn't realize he is so young - that's impressive. I think he needs to work on singing and dancing at the same time. This week his singing was pretty off, but the dancing as usual was very nice. I wouldn't put him in the final 4, but I think he will make it there.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie

Brandon all the way.....

WOW! You wouldn't put him in the final four? After listening to Moy and Allison sing - you dis Brandon? Guess I just don't see that.... Brandon may not always challenge himself vocally - but I would rather hear somebody be smooth than butcher a song to death by trying to hit notes that they just shouldn't.... Or in the case of Harlemm and Serena - over-sing the song to the point that it doesn't even sound like a song. My opinon though....

this one is For Brandon only

Edited for No personal Info on site please... E-mail NBC
    Last edited by eny; 07-16-2003 at 10:00 PM.

Brandon absolutely KILLED with his Stevie Wonder a few weeks ago, and while I feel like KILLING someone who botches Wonder (Alex? Where are you Alex?), I have an odd rush of "like" for anyone who aces Stevie.

He did something by Usher last week and kind of botched it. But tonight's performance was incredible. The best singing performance by him EVER and possibly the best by any contestant in the whole run of the show.

I agree with Krom. I didn't like last week at all, but this week was great. According to the following article, Brandon's already had a year at Debbie's Dance school, and he's sure to get representation from being on the show, so maybe he doesn't even need to win. It looks like he is already on his way to doing well.

http://www.knoxnews.com/kns/local_ne...112119,00.html

FORT Fan
    wow...Brandon is an amazing kid..when you think he is just 16! I am SURE he will get lots of offers, win or lose, he is a winner..did very well last nite, I also like shannon...
    I really hope either of these 2 younger/fresher talents win and make the most of the FAME thing JMO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast