+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brandon ONeal - Group Two

FORT Newbie
    thanks....i know that they read these posts and stuff though....i appreciate it..

FORT Fogey
    They actually do read these posts, though, because MacKenzie Thomas told me that they all crowd together on Alex's laptop to read them together.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I think two or three of them mentioned going online to check things out . If they are here

HI GUYS great job

Brandon's voice was so smoooooth tonight. Last week he showed us he can dance and tonight he showed us he can sing. What a talented young man.

FORT Fogey
    I completely agree, zippy! I think Harlemm and Brandon were by far the strongest performers last night! I think Brandon has such a beautiful and I didn't have a problem with him not dancing during his number, because he's already shown us what a fabulous dancer he is. What's even more impressive is that he's that talented as the youngest member of the competition!

FORT Fogey
    That's "a beautiful voice," by the way...

FORT Newbie
    i like brandon. he's got a good head on his shoulders and he's amazingly gifted. he seems like a nice guy.

I think Brandon is a great dancer and a very nice young man. I'm just not impressed with his vocals - they seem rather weak to me. I hope he stays around next week though and feel sure he will.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Regular
    Is Brandon the dancer they always show on the fame commericials doing the turns? He is a fabulous dancer. I knew he was good but if that's him, then I'm really impressed. I think there are only about 6 true triple threats on the show and he's gotta be the top one or two.

FORT Fogey
    Yeah, he's the one they were showing on the commercials. He's consistently been giving out great performances. He's definitely a triple threat, with great dancing, great singing, and great stage presence, as well as a great personality that doesn't make him cocky like several of the other contestants...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast