+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Brandon ONeal - Group Two

FORT Fogey
    It's on MTV right now.

FORT Fogey
    I'm watching this show right now and Brandon doesn't seem ANYTHING like CHopper. Brandon seems like this nice, innocent little kid who kept talking about his mom. I think a better comparison would be Garry and Chopper...

FORT Fogey
    This guy is extremely talented, particularly considering he's the youngest person in the competition.

Here is his bio:

Brandon O'Neal

"Dancer who sings."

Audition City: Los Angeles, CA

Hometown: Inglewood, CA

What accomplishment are you most proud of?

"Getting this far on the show Fame."

Well....I just wasn't real impressed with this guy.

I thought Ryan outdanced him and the girls out sung him. I really hated the extended pelvic thrusts, which are not exactly challenging. I thought he should have used that time to show some talent.

Well he was better than Todd and Michelle in his heat, I don't really mind that he went on to the finals - he seems nice enough. But I would have put Ryan in over him.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I thought Ryan out-danced him too.
    Although I didn't think a whole lot of Ryan's singing, or his song choice, he did a least pick a song that allowed him to showcase his dancing ability.

Stevie Wonder songs are extremely hard to sing well though (I think Stevie is a genius though admittedly).
    I thought Brandon did a good job with the song.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fogey
    Debbie Allen choreographs their songs, so I guess they have to live with whatever dance she deems appropriate for their songs. They apparently work with her from 8am-5pm - NO THANK YOU!

FORT Newbie
    Brandons dance moves are great... this kid is so sweet ... i spoke to him on the phone a few times... and you just gotta fall in love with his personality... and he sings like an angel.... there is a lot of talent on this show but i dont think that things are being done fairly... but im sooo glad brandon made it... ......... by the way... brandon if you read this... you can do that thrust move any day cuz that was hottttt

FORT Fogey
    Well, I wasn't feeling the thrust move, but this boy can sing and dance and I predict he'll be in at least the top half of the contestants...

FORT Newbie

Brandon O'Neal

I am crazy about Brandon O'Neal. I think he is sooo cute. If only I was younger....but Garry Adams..you are so sexy and legal too. If you read this respond at sckyenoelle@yahoo.com. I am both of you guys biggest fans....

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Perhaps you should try through NBC as we have no affliation with the show sckyenoelle

I think Brandon is great too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast