+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wild Cards

FORT Fogey

Wild Cards

I'm curious to see how they work the people who send in tapes into the show. According to the show, they go directly into the finals. Are they just going to pick one person?

If I remember right, they said they may pick one or they may pick more than one, I guess it depends how outstanding audition tapes they receive.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    As I recall they were very vague. Meaning they'll pick the best if they all suck, but if they are pleasantly surprised , they'll add more. Seems sensible, since they have no clue what they will get.

Will it be the judges that pick from the audition tapes? It seems that the judges will place all the finalists - we don't get to pick anyone for the finals. I'm assuming the public won't pick any wild card either.

I do bet some of the tapes they get are hysterical! I hope they show the funny ones.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

I am actually hoping the judges/producers are picking the wild card(s), they have done a good job so far, would save us from one meaningless round of watching audition bloopers. (Although I am sure we will be served some anyway...) I just have faith on these particular judges taste, its 6 out of 6 for them so far

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I agree, Tir. They have gone 6 for 6 with me, too.

+ Reply to Thread