+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do the eliminated contestants stay in the group number?

FORT Fogey

Do the eliminated contestants stay in the group number?

I don't want to start a new thread for this, but I don't know what thread to put this in. Could you please move this to the appropriate thread, enygma or fluff?

Anyway, I was wondering if they will continue to do a group number at the beginning of each week. And, if they do, are all of the semi-finalists in the group number, including those who have been eliminated? Does anyone have any information/speculations?

Hmmm, I don't know Anna.

I loved the group number last week.
    I figured it would be a one off and each group of six would do their own number together before the results were announced, like they did last week.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Yes, they do stay in the group number.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Newbie
    yeah..i mentioned that on my surprise cameos comment in my judy ho thread..

FORT Newbie

Opening Number

The opening number has to be there as the show goes forward (it's too good to leave out) but you can't just pull dancers out of a choreographed (sp?) number like that. So either we will see all of the 24 held throughout this series or we will see professional dancers taking the places of those dismissed. I'm betting on the originals being held as that is less expensive for the production company. In the end it always comes down to money. If you spot Mac, Danny or Judy in the opening number tomorrow we'll all know.

FORT Newbie
    I know for a fact that all 24 stay for the group performance.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Newbie

Hey Drew

You could get your girl friend into $ 10 million worth of trouble if you are giving out confidential information. I'd be very careful.

I assumed they were all there due to the commercials.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

If they have to stay for weeks to do group performances for each show, are they getting paid to be there?

Surely people have jobs to get back to, yet they'd need to be there to rehearse the group number.
    "That's Numberwang!"

excellent question....
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast