+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Serena Henry - Group Two

FORT Newbie
    Serena needs a good vocal coach to train her voice. She has a great voice, but she needs to learn how to use it properly. I do think a record company should sign Serena. Even though there's a lot of Serena Henry types out there, there's also a lot of Shannon Bex types out there.

FORT Newbie

who said "Harlem would win if I wasn't here"???

I'm having a huge argument with my gf about who singled out harlem. We both saw the show where someone said that if they weren't there then harlem would win, but we both go busy and missed the last several episodes. I say Serena Henry is the one who had the attitude and said that Harlem would win if she wasn't there. My gf says that it was Moy who had the attitude and said that Harlem would win if it wasn't for her.

I've read over the boards and they seem to confirm what I think. My gf has talked to people at her work who say it was Moy (they obviously don't know what they are talking about...hopefully). She won't budge and neither will I. Someone please help me!!!!

FORT Newbie
    please......does anyone out there know??

Quote Originally Posted by outitan
    please......does anyone out there know??
    I don't remember that exact line. But I do remember Serena Henry saying if it wasn't for Harlemm she would win, or Harlemm was her biggest competition or something like that.

FORT Newbie

your right

Hey man, your right, I taped the episodes and it was serena who said that. Hey, And look who won!! When she said that, I knew I wouldnt like her. She was so conceited and Thought she was the best. But she didnt win did she. HA! Harlemm's better. he he he.

I love alex

I can recall Serena saying Harlemm was her biggest competition, or words to that effect.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by AbIzAcoolGuy
    Hey man, your right, I taped the episodes and it was serena who said that. Hey, And look who won!! When she said that, I knew I wouldnt like her. She was so conceited and Thought she was the best. But she didnt win did she. HA! Harlemm's better. he he he.

I love alex

Serena is way better than that old man. The true winner never wins
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

I need mp3's of her
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrasul
    Serena is way better than that old man. The true winner never wins

Whatever you say, i respect your opinion but that doesnt mean i give up mine. Thanks!!

FORT Newbie

Re: Serena Henry - Group Two

Can anyone confirm if Serena Henry is now one of the backing vocalists for Smokey Robinson now touring with him (July 2007) ?

Thanks !

Also would appreciate it if anyone had her website address or perhaps an email.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456