+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Serena Henry - Group Two

I was disappointed in Serena last night. For the second time, she has sung without making the words intellligible. She has a great voice, but the only words I could understand last night were the parts of the chorus I already knew.

I was happy with her i think that if she does another whitney song people are going to start complaining but she was great. Her voice gives me chills
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

I thought she did a great job. I really like her smile. She brings me into her performance. I'm not too sure about her dancing - she definatley can move to a beat, but looks like she should be dancing at a club. I'd like to see her spin or something. I have her as one of my top picks now. Great job.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Regular
    Anna, I just now noticed your picture. When is your baby due? How do you get a picture on this thing? Serena has the most stage precence of anyone. Beautiful girl, beautiful voice. Harlem's not your only competition. Beware of Brandon and Shannon.

I hope alot of people voted for her since the lines were messed up
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Fogey
    Thanks, notriple threat! She's due on September 6th. If you go to the Announcements Forum, there is an explanation of setting up avatars.

And, back to topic, I agree that Serena has given two very good performances. While she hasn't wowed me like Harlemm and Brandon have, she's still my number four choice (after Harlemm, Brandon, and Alex) and clearly deserves to stick around and prove herself.

I think Serena's OK but waaay overrated...

She seems to have this diva attitude which is a turn off to me...

Also to me she's like a Whitney Houston clone, and when's the last time Whitney or any of her clones been on the A-list at pop radio?

FORT Fogey
    I know she has a great voice and is a great dancer. However, her ego is really getting to me and all that showboating and vocal gymnastics really turned me off. She needs to tone down the diva act if she wants to continue in this competition! I think she's one of the best performers (although I prefer Harlemm, Brandon, Alex, and Moy), but I certainly have no plans on voting for her until she gets rid of that attitude...

Anna, I love your new picture and best wishes when you give birth (that ain't no fun)!!

I have to agree with you about Serena - to me something does not seem right. She is a great performer but I do not really enjoy watching her because of her attitude. Does that make sense?

She is not one of my favorite.

Im not understanding all the hype of her yet. I didnt see all the shows so far so maybe i missed something in the beginning. Last night she would take a huge gulp of air before she started singing and that really bugs me. I dunno, but Im not impressed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast