+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Christine Evangelista - Group Three

FORT Fogey

Christine Evangelista - Group Three

Well, since her boyfriend is a member of the site (and her verified boyfriend, rather than somebody who just makes claims - he has pictures), I figured I would start a thread for her, so he can divulge information...

FORT Fogey
    Her Picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie
    Haha....bright idea Anna. So um yea, question away peoples.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Fogey
    What style of music does she like? What is her dance/vocal background?

FORT Newbie
    She's not partial to any particular genre. She enjoys everything from hard rock to instrumental/ambient hip-hop (i turned her on to RJD2, for example). As long as it's good, quality music, she'll listen to it.
    As far as her background is concerned, I know she still takes dance lessons and instructs at someplace here on Staten Island. She is a SAG member, and also belongs to the City Lights Youth theatre in Manhattan.
    She's been in various TV/ad/film things:
    -Third Watch
    -The Sopranos
    -Just Shoot Me
    -a Fuji film superbowl TV commercial
    -some anti-drug radio commercial
    -Finding Forrester
    -math textbook pics LOL
    ahhh i forget the other things she's done, there's quite a bit more i think
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Fogey
    Quite impressive! What roles did she play in those shows/movies? Maybe somebody could find screen shots...

FORT Newbie
    The only ones which I'm aware of her roles are The Sopranos (played the son's girlfriend, not a major role i think), Third Watch (played basically a dead/mortally wounded grammar school student). The rest I either forgot or flat out don't know.

FORT Newbie
    good luck to your girlfriend...she seems extremely talented...also I liked your profile quote Drew!!lols where'd it go?

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by maria36
    good luck to your girlfriend...she seems extremely talented...also I liked your profile quote Drew!!lols where'd it go?
    Thanks Maria, your sis ain't too shabby either. About my sig, lol yea well John took it away from me. I gotta make it pg-13 haha. But just to give props to where it was taken, it's a quote from Vast Aire, one half of the hip hop duo Cannibal Ox.

FORT Fogey
    Article about Christine and Allyson:

http://www.silive.com/news/advance/i...1747186210.xml

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast