+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Christine Evangelista - Group Three

I thought she was very good.
    I would have preferred her to just sing a straight rendition of All That Jazz, but good for her for trying to mix it up a little.

I didn't like her comment to JoJo though, I thought that was rude and for me was a sour way to end a very good performance.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    Christine is pretty, but her performance was under par for me. She's too young for such an old song. Also, I would have preferred that she put the focus on her singing rather than her dancing. Then, unfortunately, she dogged one of the judges. I'm not sure that was a good idea.

FORT Fogey
    You notice that after they announced the first two then zoomed in on each of the other four and said it could be..., when they zoomed in on Christine and said it could be Christine, she looked so sad, like she knew she hadn't made it. She was the only one not smiling at the end...

Yes, she did have a sad face.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fan
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    You notice that after they announced the first two then zoomed in on each of the other four and said it could be..., when they zoomed in on Christine and said it could be Christine, she looked so sad, like she knew she hadn't made it. She was the only one not smiling at the end...
    no offense.......but striptease wont get you into
    the final that's for sure.....:rolleyes:
    cant wait to hear what her boyfriend has
    to say about this

Hug me!
    She should be in movies/TV shows. Babe, you can't sing period.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    It seemed like her nerves got the best of her. If she was able to be more relaxed it would have went much more smoothly. Still, I thought she had a great performance. As far as people saying her comment to JoJo was rude, you should note that there was another line right after the haircut one - "I still love you though." I only noticed this because I had the captioning on, so I'm not sure if it was very audible or not. And yea, I was dying when they showed her face. Oh well, I'm still very proud of her. Being 1 of the 24 is a feat in itself.

I didn't hear the extra line Drew, but I did wonder if she had said something to "soften the blow" as it were as Carnie's face went from "horror" to a smile.

As I said, I think she did a good job, kudos to her for trying something a little different.

Getting into the top 24 was a phenomenal achievement, you should be proud of her, as she should be of herself.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by maria36
    good luck to your girlfriend...she seems extremely talented...also I liked your profile quote Drew!!lols where'd it go?
    Hehe...here's my new one Maria
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Newbie
    Im one of Christines good friends... and I think it was totally wrong that Raymond made it and she didnt .... she worked her ass off for that.... she is so talented and blessed... that song was awesome....and she sang the hell out of it.... she kicked butt... this girl is gonna be someone... im tellin you... she is the triple threat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast