+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ryan

ryan

ryan is my best friend ...i am so proud of him...just b/c the judges didnt specifically like his performace..i thought it was awesome and i know he will make it on the big screens one day... he will be a big STAR...just wait and see. --Jamie Perniciaro

JamienJimmy99
    Ryan is extremely talented in dance and has a lot of confidence. He should continue with classes and going for auditions. I'm sure he'll make it sooner or later.

Originally posted by AI Critic
    Love this guy...he really did catch my eye on the premiere. I'm upset he didn't make the finals.

Um yes very loveable. See him standing next to Joey? He was so tiny!
    I was so hoping he'd make it through to the next stage.
    He's an incredible dancer, so much energy.
    I didn't like his song choice last night though.
    "That's Numberwang!"

SHO
    RYAN CHOTTO is the greatest and should have won

FORT Newbie
    He is not what Johnny Wright is looking for. Johnny Wright is the guy who will sign and manage the winner. If you look at the groups he has managed it is the teen heart throb market. Ryan is too broadway and is way too in touch with his feminine side for that market. He will do well in Jazz musicals - in fact will be great in that market. If Johnny Wright had been in the same position on AI, I bet Clay wouldn't have made it as far as he did.
    I'm not dissing Johnny - this is a business. The winner will be whoever Johnny wants to sign. I just wish they would be up front about that instead of pretending that there are judges that decide.

Well I really liked Ryan - had his in my top 3 from group 2. I thought he danced the best that night and his singing was on-key unlike many of the others. Dancing is definately his strong point. I thought in the group number he really shone - his dancing was the best by far. His spins were incredible.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

SHO
    ryan is #1

I'm with you DrKim.

The Johnny Wright deal is a small element of the overall prize package. He's only promising to release one cd single by the winner, so if he isn't happy with whoever is chosen his involvement can be minimal.

Ryan was a star imo.
    A real pocket dynamo and I was very disappointed not to be able to see him perform more often.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12