+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sean Dolan

FORT Newbie

Sean Dolan

Where did Sean Dolan come from? Being an AI and now Fame junkie I recorded the show. I've watched twice and while this finalist shows up in the intro number "I Came To Work", I never saw him in the NY, Miami, Chicago, LA finalists. Is he one of those spoilers? In the intro piece he has huge energy and has the hip-hop boy-band moves down. Can't tell if he can sing. It says he is from Katy Texas - I wonder if there is any connection with Kimberly Caldwell AI top finalist from Katy Texas? Anybody know what's up with this?

I'm not sure where he's from, but I did think he was ther best of the performers that I've seen with a hip hop sound in this competition, although it's obviously early days yet.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie

Sean

I bet Sean is huge on stage. He has an energy level and a level of confidence that I didn't see with anyone else. He is certainly a double threat - just need to hear if he can sing. If he has pipes I sure don't think nerves will get the best of him - he looks very solid. He has the all American boy next door look sort of a more handsome version of Opie (Ron Howard).

FORT Fogey
    I have to say that he looks scary in his bio picture - a little like Frankenstein...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I was seeing the Kim C thing too
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

I thought he came off like a jerk.

I also was not at all impressed by his performance. Bad singing and bad dancing.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I'm serious about the monitoring thing. He can't possibly have sung a whole song beginning to end off key... could he?I mean on purpose.

I was excited to see him and boy did he bomb. Eny - Lauren sang on key and so did Harlemm mostly, so I just think the boy is "tone deaf." He really WAS off-key the entire song and in the group number. And it's not like he just sang the song in another key due to hearing - he didn't even carry the tune correctly. But he is cute and dances OK.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

he could not sing....
    i was not impressed at all. he seemed like a boyband wannabe imo and was one of the worst, if not THE worst, in the final 24.

FORT Fogey
    Here is a pre-show article about Frankenstein, I mean Sean...

http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/story.hts/ae/tv/1945817

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast