[IMG]images/img/moy4.jpg[/IMG]
    Moy

[IMG]images/img/seandolan3.jpg[/IMG]
    Sean Dolan

[IMG]images/img/laurenhildebrandt4.jpg[/IMG]
    Lauren Hildebrandt

[IMG]images/img/johanneswilliams4.jpg[/IMG]
    Johannes Williams
    Last edited by eny; 06-10-2003 at 09:30 AM.

Ah yes... a very notable group which contains

1) Eminem Lite - Justin Jacoby

2) Eve Lite - Moy

3) An Asian kid named Harlemm... Did he give himself this name? Or was that his birthname, given to him by his parents? If it's the latter, than there's no way this guy won't go far... Someone has to know this information! Anyone?
    ~M o s a i K~

FORT Fogey
    Moy DOES look exactly like Eve! I don't have any favorites from this group.

-Rach

I actually think Justin's pretty cool, but he looks wierd in that picture. (looks different than on the show) Harlemn was funny in the auditions, but I don't know how much I like him. I'm hoping Moy and Justin go on, but not sure about the third spot.

FORT Fogey
    I only remember Johannes from the casting portion and he is an extraordinary dancer, although I don't recall hearing him sing or seeing him in the "Work" medley.
    Last edited by AnnaRHR; 05-31-2003 at 09:53 PM.

I don't even remember him.

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by levi_d
    I actually think Justin's pretty cool
    You've got to be kidding me. First off, out of the 24 who made it on this show, he's the worst. I am a huge rap/hip-hop fan and I know a thing or two about emceeing, and this kid just sucksss. And to make matters worse, he really IS biting off of Eminem. A multitude of people have been tagged as an Eminem wannabe, but this guy really is that wannabe. Please man, atleast try to sound different. I mean he attempts to make himself sound just like Eminem. It's so blatantly obvious. And how 'bout the kid's "ill" freestyle - "..if I don't make it / atleast I had the chance / if I don't make it / atleast I learned a new dance" Nice one buddy :rolleyes:
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Fogey
    I actually agreed and thought he was horrible. My husband and I were laughing so hard and were shocked that he made it. He must be a darn good dancer if he can get in with that pathetic excuse for rapping. I'm sorry, but it's unfortunate that he took a spot that would have gone to a REAL rapper... That's just my opinion. Maybe he did something else to wow the judges, but I honestly don't believe he could have possibly gotten in on what we saw.

I didnt like Justin either.

I thought he wasn't so bad when I saw him during the auditions, but I didn't think he was very good at all when "he came to work".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    I actually agreed and thought he was horrible. My husband and I were laughing so hard and were shocked that he made it. He must be a darn good dancer if he can get in with that pathetic excuse for rapping. I'm sorry, but it's unfortunate that he took a spot that would have gone to a REAL rapper... That's just my opinion. Maybe he did something else to wow the judges, but I honestly don't believe he could have possibly gotten in on what we saw.
    His dancing was just ok for me (as Randy would say).
    I saw a little of him during the group number and he seemed a competant, but not outstanding dancer to me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast