+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group 3

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by AnnaRHR
    Are you excited to see her on television in a week and a half? (Although she is in the large group segments each week)
    Yeah it's pretty cool. I miss her like hell though so I might go down there if she makes it further into the competition.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Regular
    Geez ... right after a rehearsal. That would explain why none of them seemed to be wearing much make-up.

Thanks Drew for clearing that up.

FORT Newbie
    Yea, NBC wants to make it seem as if they "transform" the winner of the show into something better appearance-wise, not just skill-wise. Of course, the public will undoubtedly fall for this.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Oh no that kind of crap on this show too ? Thanks for your insight Drew.

my picks:Allyson,Sean and Christina
    Bring on the Fab 5!

"I said walk, not march like a weird little troll!": Carson Kressley

"My ship works better when I kick it" Spike Spiegel(Cowboy Bebop)

FORT Newbie
    Originally posted by SydneyBristow23
    my picks:Allyson,Sean and Christina
    LOL. I'm not even going to say anything anymore.

FORT Fogey
    You should write how her name is spelled in your signature line

eny
    FORT Fogey
    This group is up next !

Omg!!!!!!!! Christina Evangelista Is A Fucking Loser..... I Know Her She Went To My School.... After Every1 Found Out She Was On This Show Every1 Kissed Her Ass... Every1 Was Saying That She Didnt Change Get The Fuck Out Of Here.... She Like The Fact That Every1 Kissed Are Fucking Ass....... She Is A Britney Spears Wanna Be Thats All She Would Say In School...... Omg I Love Britney... Well Guess What Bitch You Will Never Be Like Britney.... Reality Check.... You Fucking Suck.... You Didn't Make It.......

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LuV4MuSiC4eVa
    Omg!!!!!!!! Christina Evangelista Is A Fucking Loser..... I Know Her She Went To My School.... After Every1 Found Out She Was On This Show Every1 Kissed Her Ass... Every1 Was Saying That She Didnt Change Get The Fuck Out Of Here.... She Like The Fact That Every1 Kissed Are Fucking Ass....... She Is A Britney Spears Wanna Be Thats All She Would Say In School...... Omg I Love Britney... Well Guess What Bitch You Will Never Be Like Britney.... Reality Check.... You Fucking Suck.... You Didn't Make It.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast