+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Group 3

FORT Newbie
    Well yah.... Next to you she looks gorgious!

Just kidding - she looks great.

Christina sure looks good in that picture, Drew.

edit: I'm sorry I called you Drew, your name probably isn't Drew but I assumed it was from your FORT nickname, I should be more careful with names!
    Last edited by Zaius; 06-02-2003 at 05:05 PM.
    "The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of an expanding bureaucracy."
    -- Unknown

FORT Fogey
    She looks great in that picture - you, on the other hand need to smile. Are you excited to see her on television in a week and a half? (Although she is in the large group segments each week)

FORT Newbie
    Did they make a mistake on her name somewhere on the official site or something? Maybe I missed a section. I thought they had Christine but I might not have noticed the error - very easy one to make especially since her last name ends with an 'A.'
    Last edited by Drew the Werd; 06-02-2003 at 05:15 PM.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

Doesn't her last name end with an 'a'? This girl's name is giving us a lot of trouble, Drew.

FORT Newbie
    Lol, whoops. You're right Zaius. But yea, my real name is Drew.
    "I told cats I'm friction once I step out the skin/outside cocoon/shell might glisten/I'll p*ss in your gene pool you genetic defect/and shatter your mental mirror so you can't reflect/you dissect insects with Gillette dialect/a thousand to one/place your bets/how you gonna test the air apparent with a heat seeker?/you mumblin' like Charlie Brown's teacher"

FORT Newbie
    Haha, thank you Anna.

I like Christine and Allyson. Christine has a very Renaissance Madonna look to her. And Allyson's face looks so much like Kate Hudson it's scary, but I love the hair!
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Regular
    Originally posted by Drew the Werd
    Damn, she looks horrible in that picture though.
    After reading this part of your post and glancing at the pictures posted at the top, I wander if the girls were made to have their pictures taken without make-up. Or at least very little make-up so that they had a natural look to them.

FORT Newbie
    It's because they took her shot immediately after rehearsal for the "I Came To Work" number. And regarding the comment Anna made about Christine and Alexis looking like sisters - it's funny because I was talking to Christine, and she handed Alexis the phone. I had no idea it was Alexis - they even sound alike.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast