+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dion Watson - Group Three

FORT Fogey

Dion Watson - Group Three

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure this is the guy dancing in the Leroy garb (red over the shoulders top and daisy dukes.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    He even kind of lookd like him.

Here's a picture of Gene Anthony Ray (Leroy).

More Leroy pictures at:

http://www.geocities.com/WestHollywo...10/genear.html

WARNING: Before opening, some of the pictures are fairly explicit!
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Fogey
    Dion Watson

"Dancer who sings."

Audition City: Los Angeles, CA

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

Describe yourself.

"I'm a happy and energetic person."

FORT Fogey
    Personally, I think he's the best dancer we have seen to date and he should have moved on, in my opinion. While his voice was not the best in this group, I think it was still good enough. I didn't agree with the judges' picks this week (I really wanted Dion and Alexis to move on).

I really liked his dancing, I would rather watch all of them dance than listen to any of them sing.
    I'm all about the dancing at the moment after a season of singing on American Idol.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Spring & Fall: Preferred
    This kid could really dance. I think he might have done better to try to sing "Superstition" rather than that weird James Brown song. I wish he could be wild carded in.

FORT Fogey
    Originally posted by fluff
    I really liked his dancing, I would rather watch all of them dance than listen to any of them sing.
    I'm all about the dancing at the moment after a season of singing on American Idol.
    Exactly - I just like watching people who can REALLY dance more than listening to people sing. It was the only category I used to watch on Star Search, then I would change the channel...

Originally posted by fluff
    Couldn't agree more. After AI I'm here mostly for the dancing. And Dion did dance the best in group 3. However I didn't peg him to move on because the vocals were really really poor. But still his dancing was awesome. I think just being here will be good for him. IMO he just can't sing - which is part of this particular show. But I wish him the best with his awesome dance talent.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    Wow, could Dion ever break it down! I think he was just a little stage-struck when he performed. His expression was one of pure terror. I felt so bad for him because I can tell he CAN sing, but couldn't pull it off onstage.
    Well, the world sure knows he can DANCE! Good luck to him.
    What a cutie.

FORT Fogey
    I wanted him and Alexis to move on instead of Justin and Raymond, but I'm sure Dion will be successful in his future endeavors.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast